Malkoff        
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456

Thread: HDS High Noon Second Run interest thread

Default Re: HDS High Noon Second Run interest thread

just got off the phone with Henry. Still waiting on the tailcaps from the machinist. Unfortunately, it is out of our hands right now. Henry and I are going to SHOT Show on the 21st, and I'm sure he is hoping to have them done before then as I can be a real pain in the arse and nag better than (insert whomever you know is a total nag here).
    Thor's Hammer Custom Leather
    and if that doesn't work: try this: Hogo's Holsters

Flashaholic

We appreciate you fightin' for us, Hogo!

I really hate delays. Well, hate is a strong word... but not quite strong enough. Loath, despise, detest, abhor... still not quite strong enough. I have even gotten so that in my leather shop, I like to have things built and shipped within a week max of people ordering. Any longer makes me feel like I'm just idling around picking my nose... which is dangerous because too much of that might make my head cave in.

Iím in production and manufacturing and unfortunately these delays happen and are often out of your control. It was practically impossible to buy pallets of RGB rope lights during December, even the factories in China were sold out. This stuff happens.

Hopefully all the downtime for Henry will allow him to release something cool at SHOT like the headlamp or the much needed adjustable candle mode
    White wall hunting is not a very good indicator of a flashlightís potential, not sure where it got itís popularity. - DB Customs

Quote Originally Posted by Hogokansatsukan View Post
    just got off the phone with Henry. Still waiting on the tailcaps from the machinist. Unfortunately, it is out of our hands right now. Henry and I are going to SHOT Show on the 21st, and I'm sure he is hoping to have them done before then as I can be a real pain in the arse and nag better than (insert whomever you know is a total nag here).
    Thanks for the update, Hogo ó hope you have a good show!

Well, we will hope for February. Dont forget to be a pain in the butt at shot.

Is it too late to get in on this? Interested in a AA raised.
    "Now they will know why they are afraid of the dark. Now they learn why they fear the night."-Thulsa Doom PAYPAL FEE CALCULATOR; list of lights.

Quote Originally Posted by fisk-king View Post
    Is it too late to get in on this? Interested in a AA raised.
    Sorry. The heads have been built, just waiting on the Rotary switch cap which are done but at the anodizer.

No problem thanks.
    "Now they will know why they are afraid of the dark. Now they learn why they fear the night."-Thulsa Doom PAYPAL FEE CALCULATOR; list of lights.

Flashaholic

Quote Originally Posted by fisk-king View Post
    No problem thanks.
    I ordered two of these. Both are cr123 rotaries. One has the tacticle UI. I may let one go. Iíll have to wait and see how I feel when they arrive. You can PM in youíre interested. Otherwise Iím happy keeping them both.

Sorry. The heads have been built, just waiting on the Rotary switch cap which are done but at the anodizer.
    Hey Hogo ó I know I'm starting to sound like a stuck record now, but... any update? The clock is ticking for me on this since I'm coming over to the US on a business trip in less than a month and I was hoping to pick the HDS up from my brother while I'm over. I figured I had plenty of safety margin but apparently not!

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456