Olight - S1R        
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: HDS High Noon Second Run interest thread

Flashaholic

Default Re: HDS High Noon Second Run interest thread

I too am wondering if the 18680 tube will have the rotary option. Or is it clickie only?

Quote Originally Posted by TheJlew85 View Post
    I too am wondering if the 18680 tube will have the rotary option. Or is it clickie only?
    Just pick the click option and put it in your cart along with the light.
    Thor's Hammer Custom Leather
    and if that doesn't work: try this: Hogo's Holsters

Flashaholic

Quote Originally Posted by Hogokansatsukan View Post
    Just pick the click option and put it in your cart along with the light.

Understood! And thanks! And my apologies for being that guy that you have to explain details to multiple times. I claimed my 2 though I backed out on the 18680. I got both cr123.

Quote Originally Posted by TheJlew85 View Post
    Understood! And thanks! And my apologies for being that guy that you have to explain details to multiple times. I claimed my 2 though I backed out on the 18680. I got both cr123.
    LOL! Not a problem at all. It can be confusing and my web store doesn't do much to help that. Trust me, it's better to know before one places their order. Heck, my web store confuses me!

Flashaholic

Thanks for the quick clarifications Hogo. Order placed, and I'm really looking forward to seeing your leatherwork in person too!

Unenlightened

Hello Hogo,

"HDS High Noon Clicky option" = Executive U.I. ?
    Last edited by fd3s; 08-23-2017 at 04:05 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by fd3s View Post
    Hello Hogo,

Please let me ask a question.
    "HDS High Noon Clicky option" = Executive U.I. ?
    That is correct. I think I'm a bit old school calling it "Clicky" when it is actually "executive".

Unenlightened

That is correct. I think I'm a bit old school calling it "Clicky" when it is actually "executive".
    Thank you!
    My understanding was right, But English was no.
    Last edited by fd3s; 08-23-2017 at 04:20 PM.

If I am interested in the LE model clicky UI, do I just add the clicky version to the cart and add a comment on my order?

Quote Originally Posted by JPA261 View Post
    If I am interested in the LE model clicky UI, do I just add the clicky version to the cart and add a comment on my order?
    Yes. That will work.

I opt out here because I found a High Noon from the first run.

I got my order in — thanks Hogo! Looking forward to this...

Hogo - I apologize if these questions have already been answered elsewhere. This is my first experience with a group buy. You mentioned that the lights should ship in December, but also that short of 24 purchasers, Henry would not do the run. Is the December ship estimate tied to an assumption of 24 people purchasing in August? What if we don't hit 24 until Sep, or Oct? Does that then delay the shipment? My concern is your webstore says "No refund on custom lights" (or something to that effect). If I purchase now, am I locked into waiting indefinitely for the buy to reach 24, and then for Henry to build 4 months after that? Just want to make sure I know exactly what I'm getting in to. Thanks in advance for the clarification - and for your sponsorship of this effort.

Quote Originally Posted by lion504 View Post
    Hogo - I apologize if these questions have already been answered elsewhere. This is my first experience with a group buy. You mentioned that the lights should ship in December, but also that short of 24 purchasers, Henry would not do the run. Is the December ship estimate tied to an assumption of 24 people purchasing in August? What if we don't hit 24 until Sep, or Oct? Does that then delay the shipment? My concern is your webstore says "No refund on custom lights" (or something to that effect). If I purchase now, am I locked into waiting indefinitely for the buy to reach 24, and then for Henry to build 4 months after that? Just want to make sure I know exactly what I'm getting in to. Thanks in advance for the clarification - and for your sponsorship of this effort.
    The run is going forward even if 24 are not hit. I'll be financing it. The only reason for a delay longer than December, would be something else on the HDS, in which case, I will kill Henry. Well, no, not kill because then there would be no one to make our lights.
    HDS in the past has had some long delays... I've done about 5 or 6 group buys of HDS lights, and only 1 had an exceedingly long delay. I just like to make sure everyone knows this fact. It isn't something I have any control over.
    To get to the point, if you order a High Noon, I do expect it to ship in December. It may be sooner (I'm really hoping as I don't like waits). But this one is not dependent upon 24 lights as I"m fronting the cost. Though once we hit 24, the group buy will be closed.

..To get to the point, if you order a High Noon, I do expect it to ship in December. It may be sooner (I'm really hoping as I don't like waits). But this one is not dependent upon 24 lights as I"m fronting the cost. Though once we hit 24, the group buy will be closed.
    Ok, I'm in for (2) rotaries, hopefully they will make it into Santa's bag for Xmas.
    Thanks, -Ron
    "Do yourself a favor, pick up an HDS Rotary and EDC it for a week.. -You can thank me later."

Quote Originally Posted by indigon View Post
    Ok, I'm in for (2) rotaries, hopefully they will make it into Santa's bag for Xmas.
    Thanks, -Ron
    They are in the web store like the last run, so you can pick what you want and check out. If there isn't an option there that you want, like sapphire lens or an accessory, just drop me an email.

Got it, thanks.
    "Do yourself a favor, pick up an HDS Rotary and EDC it for a week.. -You can thank me later."

Flashaholic*

Hogo, since this is the first Groupbuy for me, there is a small question. I ordered my version in the shop. Is there no need to place the CPF user Name in the order?
    Looking for HDS 4000k XP-L Neutral Rotary from Hogo's group buys.
    If you have one you don't like please PM me.

Quote Originally Posted by WarriorOfLight View Post
    Hogo, since this is the first Groupbuy for me, there is a small question. I ordered my version in the shop. Is there no need to place the CPF user Name in the order?
    No need. It actually confuses me in group buys. I would much rather just have the actual name and shipping address, which is why I started doing these with my web store.

I bought a High Noon from the first run from RSType. This is the best flashlight I've ever had. Tint / CRI is close to perfect!

Got some shots ?.

Quote Originally Posted by Fuchshp View Post
    I bought a High Noon from the first run from RSType. This is the best flashlight I've ever had. Tint / CRI is close to perfect!
    Nichia 219b 4500k 9080

Enlightened

Member of CPF since 2004, and this will be my first HDS. Just paid

Default HDS High Noon Second Run interest thread

I have placed an order for one and tempted with a second but if the 3000K HICRI goes ahead will have to sell a kidney!

Quote Originally Posted by d13avo View Post
    I have placed an order for one and tempted with a second but if the 3000K HICRI goes ahead will have to sell a kidney!
    This is where I went: http://kidneykidney.com/
    I'm now thinking about maybe part of my liver as it should grow back... but I may need all of it what with the rum and all.

Oh, just in case anyone here is not used to my humor, I am kidding here.

This is where I went: http://kidneykidney.com/
    I'm now thinking about maybe part of my liver as it should grow back... but I may need all of it what with the rum and all.

Oh, just in case anyone here is not used to my humor, I am kidding here.
    Cheers for the link Dan may need this with all these lights and the holster I like 🏻

Flashaholic

For the longest time I wanted an HDS. I finally picked up the executive EDC version (200 lumen) about a year ago and I use that light every day, all the time. It is a fantastic invention. I watch you guys talk about this for months, and I guess it's come to fruition. Where is the store? I'd love to be included. And the gist of everything I've seen about the tint is this is a warmer tint to the 219b?

Flashaholic

Found it! I only see rotary versions available? I'd like an EDC Executive. I think I figured it out. Purchase the Rotary, with silver Bezel, but I add the one penny executive option correct?

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234