Acebeam        
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456

Thread: HDS High Noon Second Run interest thread

Default Re: HDS High Noon Second Run interest thread

just got off the phone with Henry. Still waiting on the tailcaps from the machinist. Unfortunately, it is out of our hands right now. Henry and I are going to SHOT Show on the 21st, and I'm sure he is hoping to have them done before then as I can be a real pain in the arse and nag better than (insert whomever you know is a total nag here).
    Thor's Hammer Custom Leather
    and if that doesn't work: try this: Hogo's Holsters

Flashaholic

We appreciate you fightin' for us, Hogo!

I really hate delays. Well, hate is a strong word... but not quite strong enough. Loath, despise, detest, abhor... still not quite strong enough. I have even gotten so that in my leather shop, I like to have things built and shipped within a week max of people ordering. Any longer makes me feel like I'm just idling around picking my nose... which is dangerous because too much of that might make my head cave in.
    Thor's Hammer Custom Leather
    and if that doesn't work: try this: Hogo's Holsters

I’m in production and manufacturing and unfortunately these delays happen and are often out of your control. It was practically impossible to buy pallets of RGB rope lights during December, even the factories in China were sold out. This stuff happens.

Hopefully all the downtime for Henry will allow him to release something cool at SHOT like the headlamp or the much needed adjustable candle mode
    White wall hunting is not a very good indicator of a flashlight’s potential, not sure where it got it’s popularity. - DB Customs

Quote Originally Posted by Hogokansatsukan View Post
    just got off the phone with Henry. Still waiting on the tailcaps from the machinist. Unfortunately, it is out of our hands right now. Henry and I are going to SHOT Show on the 21st, and I'm sure he is hoping to have them done before then as I can be a real pain in the arse and nag better than (insert whomever you know is a total nag here).
    Thanks for the update, Hogo — hope you have a good show!

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456