• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired WTB: Novatac bezel with trit slots, AKA a PEU bezel

emarkd

Flashlight Enthusiast
Pic for attention:

PUEG.jpg

Yes I know these are pretty rare. Condition isn't important; I'll refinish and/or replace trit tubes if I have to, but of course cleaner is better :) Come on, someone's got one they don't use or want anymore, I just know it...

I'd be very interested in an HDS trit bezel too if it fits the new-style acme threads, but I think those are like...uber-rare. But on the off chance I'd definitely be interested.

divine

Flashlight Enthusiast
I think I bought one of these (Novatac type) a long time ago. I looked around for 15 minutes and didn't see it.

I expect to look around tomorrow and see if I can find it.

divine

Flashlight Enthusiast
I looked through my stuff. I don't think I bought the one with the tritium slots, but the same one without the slots and I'm currently using it.

Good luck!

emarkd

Flashlight Enthusiast
I looked through my stuff. I don't think I bought the one with the tritium slots, but the same one without the slots and I'm currently using it.

Good luck!

Thanks for looking man, I really appreciate you taking the time. I know these are kinda rare, and its been years since they were made and sold, so it may take me a while to find one. I'm determined though, and very motivated. Someone out there has one for me.