Malkoff        
Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: Z32 bezel rings

  1. #1

    Default Z32 bezel rings

    Are you still carrying bezel rings for Z32/M2? I need 3 more.

  2. #2

    Default Re: Z32 bezel rings

    All P60 related items are dying, some faster than others. They just dont have the demand with so many brighter/smaller options now available. And Z32 are at the top of the list.

    PM sent!
    Control the Dark

    OR Facebook | OR Forum
    | OR Insider | OVEREADY.com

  3. #3

    Default Re: Z32 bezel rings

    Quote Originally Posted by ElectronGuru View Post
    All P60 related items are dying, some faster than others. They just dont have the demand with so many brighter/smaller options now available. And Z32 are at the top of the list.

    PM sent!

    Wow, good to know. I've been checking regularly for the past year for a plain SS or Ti bezel ring for my smoothie bezel. I guess I can give it a rest now.

  4. #4

    Default Re: Z32 bezel rings

    Quote Originally Posted by Exeter354 View Post
    Wow, good to know. I've been checking regularly for the past year for a plain SS or Ti bezel ring for my smoothie bezel. I guess I can give it a rest now.
    Z32 is the larger (M2) size. Smaller Z44 rings are still possible. But yes, not likely this year.
    Control the Dark

    OR Facebook | OR Forum
    | OR Insider | OVEREADY.com

  5. #5

    Default Re: Z32 bezel rings

    Quote Originally Posted by ElectronGuru View Post
    Z32 is the larger (M2) size. Smaller Z44 rings are still possible. But yes, not likely this year.
    Oops, yes...Z44 is what I'm after! Great, as long as there is still hope! Thanks!!

  6. #6

    Default Re: Z32 bezel rings

    Hi bro, I need a Z32 bezel ring too. is there any way to purchase it?

  7. #7

    Default Re: Z32 bezel rings

    Quote Originally Posted by arbiter_az View Post
    Hi bro, I need a Z32 bezel ring too. is there any way to purchase it?
    I may have a few but these are basically discontinued.

    Would you be interested in the following?:

    odd finishes
    no notices
    damage
    Control the Dark

    OR Facebook | OR Forum
    | OR Insider | OVEREADY.com

  8. #8

    Default Re: Z32 bezel rings

    odd finishes sounds good. May I know what is no notices?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •