• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Manker Godmes iOS App Doesn't Work

Flash-O-Maniac

Newly Enlightened
Hi, hopefully somebody can help me resolve this problem. I just received the Manker Godmes flashlight today from GearBest. The light has 2 QR Codes stamped right on the outside of the light, one for Android and the other for iOS. I have an iPhone 6. The phone was able to read the iOS code and showed an URL for the App which was in the Apple iTunes Store, (the URL code had the letters /cn/ in it) but when I clicked on it to open the URL, it said that the item you've requested is not currently available in the U.S. (Apple iTunes) Store, but it is available in the Chinese Store. Tap Change Store to view this item. When I did that, it said item is not available in Chinese Store.

I searched the Apple App Store (iTunes) for any Apps with the words Manker or Godmes in them and came up empty.

I understand that at some time in the past Manker had the QR Codes or links to Godmes Apps for Android and iOS available on their Official Manker Website, but I searched and could not find it.

If Manker can give a suggestion of how I can access the iOS App, I would greatly appreciate it.

If anyone else here has successfully been able to load the required iOS App for the Manker Godmes flashlight, could you please advise on what I might be doing wrong?

Thanks in advance for any help.

Last edited: