The Fenix-Store        

Thread: WTS: Selfbuilt's Summer Sale - ALL SOLD

Default WTS: Selfbuilt's Summer Sale - ALL SOLD

ALL SOLD - Thanks everyone!

Just selling off some of my recently reviewed lights, to pay off some expenses. All lights are in the same condition as described in their reviews, with all extras and packaging included.

Free tracked shipping in Canada and the US by Canada Post/USPS. For international, I will cover the first $10 of the shipping cost, buyer will pay the rest (tracked/registered shipping option required at a minimum - insurance optional at your cost, but you assume the risk if uninsured).

No trades. Payment by Paypal only (selfbuilt@sliderule.ca). PM or e-mail me with any questions - but the first one to a post a firm "I'll take it" publicly in this thread gets it. But please don't send the paypal until I've confirmed in this thread or by PM/e-mail, thanks.

SECOND PRICE DROP - New price in BLUE.

1. Acebeam K40M (MT-G2) - $85 USD - $75 USD - $65 USD - SOLD

2. Acebeam K60 (XHP70) - $120 USD - SOLD

3. Acebeam K70 (XHP35 HI) - $125 USD - SOLD

4. Eagletac MX25L3C Compact (6xNichia 219) - $90 USD - $80 USD - SOLD

5. Klarus RS11 2014 (XM-L2) - $45 USD - $40 USD - $35 USD - SOLD

6. Klarus XT11S (XP-L HI V3) - $50 USD - $45 USD - $40 USD - $35 USD - SOLD

7. Olight M3XS-UT (factory dedome XP-L) - $100 USD - $90 USD - $80 USD - SOLD

8. Manker MK34 (12x XP-G3) (note: light only, as shown in the review) - $85 USD - $75 USD - $65 USD - SOLD

9. Manker U21 (XHP35 HI) - $45 USD - SOLD

10. Nitecore TM16 (4xXM-L2) - $130 USD - $120 USD - $100 USD - SOLD

Last edited by selfbuilt; 08-30-2017 at 07:25 AM.
    Full list of all my reviews: flashlightreviews.ca. Latest hobby: whiskyanalysis.com. New: Selfbuilt's Summer Sale!
    Gratefully accepting donations to my battery fund.

Default Re: WTS: Selfbuilt's Summer Sale (Acebeam, Eagletac, Klarus, Olight, Manker, Nitcore)

I'll take it:

9. Manker U21 (XHP35 HI) - $45 USD

Default Re: WTS: Selfbuilt's Summer Sale (Acebeam, Eagletac, Klarus, Olight, Manker, Nitcore)

I'll take it:

Took you long enough! Isn't this your first sale since I bought the foursevens lights from you?
    a single sunbeam is enough to drive away many shadows- St. Francis of Assissi

I'll take #3, the Acebeam K70, please! Do I send payment now or wait for confirmation that it's still available? (Wasn't sure if you listed these elsewhere). Let me know, selfbuilt! I'll send payment immediately once you respond.
    Last edited by srvctec; 08-01-2017 at 06:49 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by srvctec View Post
    I'll take #3, the Acebeam K70, please! Do I send payment now or wait for confirmation that it's still available? (Wasn't sure if you listed these elsewhere). Let me know, selfbuilt! I'll send payment immediately once you respond.
    It is still available - and all yours. Please just paypal me at selfbuilt@sliderule.ca. I will send it out tomorrow.
    Full list of all my reviews: flashlightreviews.ca. Latest hobby: whiskyanalysis.com. New: Selfbuilt's Summer Sale!

Quote Originally Posted by selfbuilt View Post
    It is still available - and all yours. Please just paypal me at selfbuilt@sliderule.ca. I will send it out tomorrow.
    PayPal sent! Can't wait! Now I need to sell my Olight M3XS-UT Javelot.

Quote Originally Posted by Kazik View Post
    I'll take it:
    PM sent, confirming location.

Quote Originally Posted by aginthelaw View Post
    Took you long enough! Isn't this your first sale since I bought the foursevens lights from you?
    Yes, it I has certainly been a long time since my last sale here.

Quote Originally Posted by Kazik View Post
    I'll take it:

It's all yours. PayPal received.

~~~ quick bounce ~~~

Another little bounce ...

I'll take the K60!
    "But know this, that in the last days critical times hard to deal with will be here." 2 Tim 3:1

Quote Originally Posted by xml View Post
    I'll take the K60!
    It is all yours, PayPal received.

PRICE DROP - New prices in BLUE in original post.

I'll take this! PM sent.

4. Eagletac MX25L3C Compact (6xNichia 219) - $90 USD - $80 USD
    Last edited by K2-bk-bl-rd; 08-09-2017 at 12:35 PM.
    SureFire - Quality and brilliance

Quote Originally Posted by K2-bk-bl-rd View Post
    Sold, Paypal received - thanks.

Got my K70 a week ago and it's AMAZING! Thanks again, selfbuilt! Oh, and bumpety bump.

I'll take the Manker mk34

Quote Originally Posted by Lamont56 View Post
    I'll take the Manker mk34
    It's yours!

Second price drop, first post updated.

Default Re: WTS: 2nd PRICE DROP Selfbuilt's Summer Sale (Acebeam, Klarus, Olight, Nitcore)

The K60 was so nice, I'll take the K40M as well!
    "But know this, that in the last days critical times hard to deal with will be here." 2 Tim 3:1

Default Re: WTS: 2nd PRICE DROP Selfbuilt's Summer Sale (Acebeam, Klarus, Olight, Nitcore)

Quote Originally Posted by xml View Post
    The K60 was so nice, I'll take the K40M as well!
    It's yours - paypal at the usual address.

I'll take the M3XS.

Sen

Quote Originally Posted by Senator View Post
    I'll take the M3XS.

Sen
    Paypal received, it's all yours. Thanks!

I'll take the Klarus XT11S (XP-L HI V3),

thank you.
    G.K Chesterton, when asked 'what is wrong with the world?' simply replied 'I am!'

Quote Originally Posted by saypat View Post
    [SIZE=3][FONT=georgia]I'll take the [B]Klarus XT11S (XP-L HI V3),
    Paypal received, it's all yours.

i'll take the rs11
    a single sunbeam is enough to drive away many shadows- St. Francis of Assissi

Quote Originally Posted by aginthelaw View Post
    i'll take the rs11
    Paypal received, and shipped.

I'll take that Nitecore TM16 off your hands and let you close this thread out.

Quote Originally Posted by Razer View Post
    I'll take that Nitecore TM16 off your hands and let you close this thread out.
    Paypal received, the sale is done. Thanks all!