RMSK, Inc.        

Thread: Computer Dumb Member Needs Pic Posting Help. How do i Post Pics From my iPhone?

Default Computer Dumb Member Needs Pic Posting Help. How do i Post Pics From my iPhone?

...sigh..well I have been a member here for years. At first posting pics from my photobucket account was working fine but now does not work at all. I have found after much trial and error using 3 different digital cameras that in the end my iPhone 6 takes the most accurate beam shots. Is there a way to post those? I feel really stupid and am embarrassed having to post this question....

Default Re: Computer Dumb Member Needs Pic Posting Help. How do i Post Pics From my iPhone?

Use imgur.com. You can upload from mobile or download the imgur app.
    White wall hunting is not a very good indicator of a flashlight’s potential, not sure where it got it’s popularity. - DB Customs

Default Re: Computer Dumb Member Needs Pic Posting Help. How do i Post Pics From my iPhone?

I use imgur.com but get an "invalid" file every time I try to post a picture on this site? Tips?
    --------------------
    He is the light!

Are you using both the correct (BB Code) "link" and the correct (IMG) tags ?
    ... is the archimedes peak

Hold down on the image and copy the image address, not the url on top of the page
    White wall hunting is not a very good indicator of a flashlight’s potential, not sure where it got it’s popularity. - DB Customs

Quote Originally Posted by archimedes View Post
    Are you using both the correct (BB Code) "link" and the correct (IMG) tags ?
    There is a variety of links available on the imgur site - "Image link", "Direct link", "Markdown link", "Html", "BBCode", "Linked BBCode". Which is the one to use?
    --------------------
    He is the light!

Quote Originally Posted by bltkmt View Post
    There is a variety of links available on the imgur site - "Image link", "Direct link", "Markdown link", "Html", "BBCode", "Linked BBCode". Which is the one to use?
    As I specified above, "BBCode" , which is the one with (IMG) tags ...

Yeah, that gives me the same invalid file error.
    --------------------
    He is the light!

I think I use Direct Link with the tags.

Yeah, that gives me the same invalid file error.
    Not sure what to tell you, since that is exactly what works for me ....

You are welcome to post a "test" photo here in this thread, following that exact procedure above, and I can try to take a look to see if there is some obvious error ?
    Last edited by archimedes; 01-29-2018 at 10:45 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by archimedes View Post
    Not sure what to tell you, since that is exactly what works for me ....

You are welcome to post a "test" photo here in this thread, following that exact procedure above, and I can try to take a look to see if there is some obvious error ?

I can't post because of the error message, but this is what I am pasting into the box:

--------------------
    He is the light!

Ah...so, you can just post it into the thread directly I see...
    --------------------
    He is the light!

I see your image above (a dark purple Aeon) , just fine ....

Thanks for your help.
    --------------------
    He is the light!

Thanks for your help.
    Certainly, you are welcome.