• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired CLOSED: Ti Quark Minis, HDS, Malkoff, RPM

troutpool

Flashlight Enthusiast
2cqlo21.jpg

1. FourSevens Quark Mini, titanium version, for CR123 battery. S.N. 2xx. Very good condition. Price $100 $85 SOLD

2. FourSevens Quark Mini, titanium version, for AA battery. S.N. 4xx. Excellent condition. Original box and extras included. Price $100. SOLD

3. Delghi trit bezel for HDS lights with ACME threads. Titanium with 3 slots for standard 1.55 x 5 mm trit vials. No trits included. This bezel will not fit Legacy or older lights. Excellent condition. Price $85. SOLD

4. HDS Legacy Clicky 140 with silver bezel and raised button. Bezel is stainless steel, and it is sterile with no writing on it. User condition with a few little spots where the ano is missing, but works perfectly. Price $100. SOLD

5. Malkoff MD2 host. Host only, no dropin. I never carried this, only used it a little around the house. In as new condition. Price $55. SOLD

6. Malkoff dropin M31L 219V2. For 3 volt input. High CRI with beautiful Nichia tint. Less than a half hour of use; top condition. Price $45 $40 SOLD

7. Two for one sale on the RPM E Series clicky tail switches, one brass and one copper. Unused, though patina has started on the copper one. Price $54. SOLD

Prices include shipping and fees. I will only ship to addresses in the US. The first "I'll take it" in this thread has priority over other communications.

Last edited:

troutpool

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: WTS: Ti Quark Minis, HDS, Malkoff, RPM

No. 3 goes to gunga. PM sent. Thanks!

No. 4 goes to teamde78. Sending PM shortly, thank you!

troutpool

Flashlight Enthusiast

Nos. 2 and 7 are SPF to mcbrat. PM will go out shortly. Thank you!

Edit: PayPal received, shipping Monday.

Last edited:

gunga

Flashaholic

Thanks so much Troutpool. I had one these bezels before but sold the light on my hds purge. Think I'll be hanging on to this one... :)

troutpool

Flashlight Enthusiast

The Malkoff host is going to Mister S. Thank you!

Gunga: always a pleasure doing business with you.

Chance: thanks for your encouraging words in post #9.

troutpool

Flashlight Enthusiast

Number 1 is sold to spc. Thanks!

The Malkoff dropin is still available.

Last edited: