Target stores..and Dorcy..

unclearty

Enlightened
Stopped at Taerget this am to see if maybe the Dorcy line was out yet..sorry, but no sign yet..however, I saw an entire isle end cap devoted to new Duracell flashlights. Appeared to be 2 models..both AA but one seemed to be dimmable??? Didn't really have time to play with one...will have to go buy one I guess. I will keep going to Target ..the Dorcy line is supposed to be available at Target the first week of March.

Flashlight Enthusiast
I hope the LED Dorcys Target carries. I have little use for incadescents.

Empath

Flashaholic
[ QUOTE ]
SureFireRocks said:
We have them at two of our local Target stores.

[/ QUOTE ]

Does the one at Wilsonville have them? I've been looking for them too.

kelnar

Newly Enlightened
Hello. I've been lurking here for about two months... this is my first post :) I was at a Target down here (Miami) and they've mostly cleared out the flashlight aisle, so they may be making room for the Dorcys. I'm probably heading up to Sawgrass Mills today, so I'll take a look there.

jdb2

Newly Enlightened
I checked, too, in Woburn. They had lots of lights including the new ones from Duracell, but no Dorcy at all.

Jay

C

Cosmic Superchunk

I hope Target will carry some of the larger Dorcy LED models other the 1AAA, but we'll have to wait and see. Aren't they supposed to start stocking them at the beginning of March?

Flashlight Enthusiast
Yeah, I hope Target carries the 2C cell 8-LED, plus the new Luxeon LED that Dorcy is coming out with.

kelnar

Newly Enlightened
They didn't have any Dorcy at the Sawgrass Target yet, and they weren't showing any signs of clearing out that aisle, either.

Latest posts