• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired ALL SOLD:JetBeam Jet-II IBS , NiteCore D10

TIP AND RING

Enlightened
A couple more of my classics stash, that I'm willing to say hard farewells to due to having too many duplicates.
All lights will ship with a fresh cell.
All prices include CONUS only shipping, I will ship anywhere, international shipping is extra. PayPal only and please PM me for PP info. First unconditional I'll take it applies.

--SOLD-- Jet II IBS, Q5, CR123. Like New, never carried, no mods or repairs. Beautiful early JB anno and SS bezel ring. $30.00 each or $50.00 for both. --SOLD--

[/url

Selfbuilts review here: [url]https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=http://www.candlepowerforums.com/vb/showthread.php%3F196577-JetBeam-Jet-II-amp-*Jet-III-PRO*-IBS-Review-RUNTIMES-COMPARISONS-FOCUS-SHOTS!&ved=0ahUKEwjB6sGmotfVAhUFJiYKHSS7CuoQFgglMAA&usg=AFQjCNH-xhP9ljyrwxQFkZX7326rJlibRQ

-SOLD- NC D10, Q5,Smart PD, infinitely variable, piston drive. Original, first run. Never carried , no mods or repairs. This one has a few specks of anno missing on the knurling high points. This was not uncommon for NC early on. Condition stated as 95% to be safe. $48.00 --SOLD--

Last edited:

TIP AND RING

Enlightened
Re: FS:JetBeam Jet-II IBS , NiteCore D10

The NiteCore D10 and one of the JetBeams are sold. One Jetbeam remaining at the time of this post.

TIP AND RING

Enlightened

Hard to believe it's been nearly a decade since I reviewed the Jet II IBS as a new model (so long ago the pic links for the review are gone); free bump for a historically notable flashlight..

Thanks, the JB II still holds more than its own today, even more so with a XP-L on a copper star.:) And many thanks to you, it's your comments on the AA powered Jetbeam Jet I IBS that made me aware of the quality of the brand. :)

dj:litestick

Newly Enlightened

Nice score dj:lite stick.

Thank you LedTed. Been looking for another near mint one. Had two before including a camo one that I should have never get rid of. These are classics.