Got My Brand New LX2s!

PseudoFed

Enlightened
Galls had 76 of these on clearance at time I ordered. So now I got my two brand NIB, traditional Surefire packaging, pristine, very nice color HA, beautiful two-stage switching, complete with lanyard, milky white beam 15/200 LX2s. Already had 3 of these, but at $99 I couldn't pass them up. Thinking about having someone upgrade one or more of these. The SF batteries in one of them expire 12/2022 and in the other 3/2023. I presume I subtract 10 years to determine when the batteries (and lights) were made?

New Lights by Jeff Holthus, on Flickr
New Lights by https://www.flickr.com/photos/154102934@N07/

Last edited:

chartmarker

Newly Enlightened
Thanks for sharing, I had one long ago but lost it. It will make my UDR look bigger. I also applied their code and got it for $89.00 and free shipping.

Last edited:

PseudoFed

Enlightened
That's for sharing, I had one long ago but lost it. It will make my UDR look bigger. I also applied their code and got it for $89.00 and free shipping.

*******.......;-) Yeah, that $10 off $99 or more and free shipping started AFTER I ordered mine. Maybe I'll order more......

Modernflame

Flashlight Enthusiast
There are very few people in the world who would understand why you bought two. I am one of those people. Congratulations! Perhaps you could find it in your heart to add a couple of beam shots?

leon2245

Flashlight Enthusiast
Someone remind me what the lx2 head does on an e body with normal single click on/off tail cap... retains dual modes, high or low only?

PseudoFed

Enlightened
There are very few people in the world who would understand why you bought two. I am one of those people. Congratulations! Perhaps you could find it in your heart to add a couple of beam shots?

No real equipment to add decent beam shots or else I would. Plenty of reviews on the light on the interwebs with beam shots included, and they hold true today. No changes noted to the light.