Fitorch        

Thread: Lost all my posts?

Question Lost all my posts?

Took a long break from all my hobbies, and now just coming back... and all my posts seem to have been removed?
    I cannot look at my profile so I cant tell for sure, but I know I had WAY more than the 3 required posts...

Default Re: Lost all my posts?

Are you sure your posts were here and not at the old MarketPlace? You only have two posts here - including this one.

May have been, but I thought I was active both places. I just tried searching for the k40 group buy I ran, but could not find it.

Well, sorry for the double post... but I had done a little digging, and seems the bulk of my activity was on the market place. Dang lol

Quote Originally Posted by pulsar View Post
    Well, sorry for the double post... but I had done a little digging, and seems the bulk of my activity was on the market place. Dang lol
    But that was yesterday, and yesterday's gone. Welcome back with a fresh start.

~ Chance
    Never point a flashlight at anything you don't intend to illuminate! Never buy a flashlight you have to make payments on.

I'm having difficulty locating my old posts, too. My post count is right. They are just not located under my activity. I must be missing something simple here. Any direction appreciated.

Quote Originally Posted by mobi View Post
    I'm having difficulty locating my old posts, too. My post count is right. They are just not located under my activity. I must be missing something simple here. Any direction appreciated.
    Click on "My Profile" at top right of page. You should see over in the left menu "Find Latest Posts". Or you can click on your name in the above post and have the option to view forum posts.