Olight - S1 - MINI        
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Giveaway + Call for Review –> Klarus Titanium H1A…New Flashlight Products

Arrow Giveaway + Call for Review –> Klarus Titanium H1A…New Flashlight Products

Hello, Flashaholics & Klarus Fans,

Klarus is Calling for REVIEWs for our New Products, including Titanium H1A Headlamp, Klarus XT12S, Mi1C, Mini One, etc.

Would you like to WIN one of them for Test & Review?

Top 500 Participants

Who Write a Comment,
    Will have the chance to win one of them.

And if you have rich experiences of reviewing flashlights or relative gears, please feel free to contact us directly, thanks.

************************************************** ******************************
    Klarus Recent New Products

First Klarus Headlamp - Titanium H1A:
    550LM * Titanium *Triple-Lamp * 1x14500
    More Info
    of Titanium H1A: http://bit.ly/2gNHg56
    Buy Titanium H1A from Amazon: http://amzn.to/2wm4sgN

Extended Reach Programmable Tactical Light – Klarus XT12S
    1600LM * 402M * Magnetic Charging * Dual-Switch Tail Cap * 1x18650

More Info of Klarus XT12S: http://bit.ly/2wWRLfQ
    Buy XT12S from Amazon: http://amzn.to/2wTQozl

The Smallest Side Switch EDC Light - Klarus Mi1C
    600LM * Magnetic Tail Cap * 1x16340(Rechargeable)

More Info of Klarus Mi1C: http://bit.ly/2eRtIoZ
    Buy Mi1C from Amazon: http://amzn.to/2jivRip

First Klarus Titanium Keychain Light - Mini One
    130LM * Titanium * Micro-USB Charging * 1x10180

More Info of Klarus Mini One: Pending for Releasing

More New Products is Coming

For More Giveaways
    Please

Search & Like & Follow
    Klarus Facebook Fanpage @klaruslight

• Facebook: @klaruslight
    • YouTube: @Klarus Flashlights
    • Instagram: @klaruslighting

Last edited by klight; 09-26-2017 at 04:08 AM.

Default Re: Giveaway + Call for Review –> Klarus Titanium H1A…New Flashlight Products

Would like to win the Titanium H1A for test review

Default Re: Giveaway + Call for Review –> Klarus Titanium H1A…New Flashlight Products

Am in

I'm in, thanks.

I'm in for a chance to review one of your new products.

I want in

I'm in. I've reviewed many other headlamps, so interested to see how this compares! (Though given that Klarus have failed to announce the winner of the XT2CR giveaway, I'm not holding my breath!)
    Last edited by stephenk; 09-12-2017 at 03:10 PM.

IN for a chance to review this great and awesome lights

Quote Originally Posted by stephenk View Post
    I'm in. I've reviewed many other headlamps, so interested to see how this compares! (Though given that Klarus have failed to announce the winner of the XT2CR giveaway, I'm not holding my breath!)
    Klarus also failed to announce the 3 winners of the FT12 "giveaway". So keep on breathing and prosper!

Count me in!

Flashaholic*

I'd like a chance to review one of your lights. I do inspections of rental properties where I work and a USB rechargeable light would be useful. Thank you.
    --Jason--
    #67/#39

Flashaholic* Crazyeddiethefirst's Avatar

I would love to review one of your lights, have done multiple reviews....

Would love a chance to review the Mi1c!

Quote Originally Posted by Henk4U2 View Post
    Klarus also failed to announce the 3 winners of the FT12 "giveaway". So keep on breathing and prosper!
    Hello, Henk4U2, thanks for your reminding, FT12 Giveaway: http://www.candlepowerforums.com/vb/...80#post5116580

For XT2CR and P20, the Giveaway is still working, not to the end yet, pls read the content, thanks.

Flashaholic

Sounds interesting. I'm in

I am in!

I would love to win and review that Klarus XT12S. I love super durable one-18650 lights and it looks like a tank. I don't have any lights yet with the XPH35 emitters so that looks so impressive. Also that type of magnetic charging is so nice. Sure it needs a special cable, but it's just so convenient if you have it set up in a place to quickly plug in and use all the time.

Thanks for the chance Klarus!!!

Count me in please...

Quote Originally Posted by klight View Post
    Hello, Henk4U2, thanks for your reminding, FT12 Giveaway: http://www.candlepowerforums.com/vb/...80#post5116580

For XT2CR and P20, the Giveaway is still working, not to the end yet, pls read the content, thanks.
    Seems there were multiple causes which made me a bit premature jump to the conclusion.
    In the meantime everything is straightened out. Thank you Klarus.

I have several headlamps, ranging from AAA to 18650, but non of them capable of using 14500.
    Count me in please...

I woul like any of them, first the headlamp, then the mi1c, then xt12

I would review the headlamp for sure. I have been testing many headlamps on hikes and runs lately trying to find that perfect headlamp.

I am in. I just got my first Klarus product recently and have been totally impressed.

in..i am chinese fans

i am in,i am curius about mi1c thanks.
    Last edited by nofearek9; 09-13-2017 at 12:19 PM.

Flashaholic

I'm in please.

I am in

Please count me in. Thanks.

Flashaholic

Count me in, please!

Would love to have a chance to review any of these. Being a firefighter and particularly interested in the xt12s and the headlamp. To see how they work in that Arena.

I've never had a Klarus light, would like to try one...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast