The Fenix-Store        
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Giveaway + Call for Review –> Klarus Titanium H1A…New Flashlight Products

Default Re: Giveaway + Call for Review –> Klarus Titanium H1A…New Flashlight Products

I like the idea of that headlamp, but surely I'd write a fairly competent and honest review of any of those lights.

Default Re: Giveaway + Call for Review –> Klarus Titanium H1A…New Flashlight Products

I'm in

I'd like to be in, thank you Klarus.

Count me in.

Unenlightened

I'd be happy to provide a review. Always test your gear before depending on it. I look forward to running it through a gambit of tests.

I'd gladly participate ... mini one, mi1c, xt12s then headlamp

I'm in! I like a lot that Klarus Mi1C!

I like to go spelunking in Baghdad. Count me in.

Flashaholic

Count me in please.

Enlightened

Seriously interested!
    Able to review either the headlamp or a "standard" flashlight
    Owned more than 50 different models, from more that 10 different manufacturers over the last years but not a Klarus (yet...)!

I would be interested in winning and reviewing the Titanium H1A headlight. The features like Li-Ion 14500, USB charging, high lumen output, multiple throw and color lighting, small size and titanium heat dissipation would seem to make this an immediate success.

Unenlightened

*Quote of OP removed - please refrain from quoting such large posts in the future. It is not necessary.

I work graveyard as an aircraft mechanic, my flashlight is my number 1 tool. I've got several thousand worth of lights, as I buy the latest and greatest to see which will be my EDC. So far I go back and forth between my Klarus XT11GT, Eagletac T25C2 w/upgraded led, & my Armytek Predator Pro. Still own several from Nitecore TM series, and Olight's latest throwers, but always go back to the three I mentioned earlier. If I were to rank the 3 top, 1. eagletac, 2. Klarus, & 3. Armytek. All the rest of my collection sit in the bottom of my toolbox. Guess I should sell some, but have a hard time letting them go. For headlamps I've got Armytek, Nitecore, Black Diamond, & Petzl. I tend to use the Black Diamond the most out of those, Would love to test the H1A & the XT12s see if they can become my new EDC's.
    Last edited by Greta; 09-21-2017 at 08:41 PM. Reason: Removed HUGE quote of OP

Enlightened

I'm here too

Count me in please.

Amazing products! Thanks!

500 commenters are necessary? We have 40+ in 12 days so I feel like this won't even get that many. Or is it 500 commenters or a certain deadline?

Quote Originally Posted by martinaee View Post
    500 commenters are necessary? We have 40+ in 12 days so I feel like this won't even get that many. Or is it 500 commenters or a certain deadline?
    Well if we all do our part....haha.
    (I'm making it 40-something+1!)

Enlightened

+1 comment for the party. I would love to review mini one, Mi1C or H1A head lamp.

Count me in, please! I would love the opportunity to test and review these lights, especially the headlamp.
    Until further notice, I am not accepting new mod requests.

Unenlightened

calle georgia

Flashaholic

I'd like to try Klarus, never had one ...
    OlightSR96,M2X,M3X,S15-Ti,ZL,SC5

I'm in for a chance at a Klarus Mi1C.

I own the Olight S-mini and really enjoy the format, so I'd be glad to review the Mi1C.
    "may you live light and phosphor" - Mr. Spark

I'm interested in any of the three models, but the H1A headlamp the most. I own a Klarus Mi7 Ti and an XT12GT. Both are fantastic so I'm curious about Klarus' headlamp.

Flashaholic

Count me in, would love to review a klarus light

I am in,
    Interested to review Titanium Headlamp or the smallest Mi 1c

I'm in. Would be up to do a review of any type; text, video whatever. A think a unique review would be in order for this excellent looking light.

Count me in!! Looks like a really nice headlamp!

hi!

i`m in.
    I`ll also post review in russian at #1 russian-speaking review website and at the only one russian-speakin flashlight forum
    a lot of photos, runtime charts...everything that you`d expect from review.

i'm in.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12