Olight - R50        

Thread: Tain Ti T45C (2x18650) & McGizmo Haiku (1x123)

Default Tain Ti T45C (2x18650) & McGizmo Haiku (1x123)

For sale is a Tain Titanium T45C. Total of 8 large trit vials... Two large green trits on opposite sides and 6 on the tail (green, yellow, purple colors). This Tain uses two 18650 cells to run, but can run on a single battery. The reflector is deep for excellent throw, and I'd say the LED has a warm color temperature, and gives great detail at night.
    These hardly ever come up for sale... I think there were only 11 made. Asking $1550 $1500 shipped.

*SOLD* Next up is a McGizmo Haiku. This one has a custom light engine, and is quite nice to use. The following information was supplied from the original owner... It's a neutral xpg2 LED (around 4500K) for nice colour rendering and throw. Driver has been changed to a Texas Ace driver for extra modes from 0.5 lumens to 600+. It is set to around 1.9A max (4-500 lumens?). The haiku can't handle too much current. It's designed for rechargeable batteries but will function on primaries to a limited extent. There are over 23 mode groups so you have lots to choose from. I can send you the original website info if you want it. Asking $375 shipped. *SOLD*

Posted elsewhere, so first "I'll take it" (verified with timestamp) gets it. Thanks for looking.

Last edited by m5yosh; Today at 04:52 PM.

Default Re: Tain Ti T45C (2x18650) & McGizmo Haiku (1x123)

Gorgeous Tain T45C! I would never sell mine, it's probably the most wowed light in my collection..
    One has to feel that light on hand to understand how special it is
    GLWYS!

Thanks, man. Yeah, I really don't want to sell it, especially since it took me a while to acquire... I would not be selling it if I didn't need the extra funds for my dog's surgery. If I end up selling enough of my other things, I'll definitely keep it.

Good luck! Especially with the dog's surgery.
    Dave
    "two is one, one is none... three or more is fun."

Str8bump!!!
    I own one of those one of these Tain lights. I too would probably only sell mine if I were in a dire financial situation. I must say, pictures DO NOT do it justice! Folks, you have to hold it to believe it. The side trits are huge! Not to mention, it is a Chunk o Tain Ti! lol Very rare! Put this on your night stand, and drool.
    GLWS
    Interested in Saltytri lights. Pm me!

Honorary Aussie

Quote Originally Posted by Str8stroke View Post
    Str8bump!!!
    I own one of those one of these Tain lights. I too would probably only sell mine if I were in a dire financial situation. I must say, pictures DO NOT do it justice! Folks, you have to hold it to believe it. The side trits are huge! Not to mention, it is a Chunk o Tain Ti! lol Very rare! Put this on your night stand, and drool.
    GLWS
    They are truly magnificent lights, even by Tain standards. And I once owned two of them. :-)
    It is better to buy a beautiful, expensive, custom flashlight than to curse the darkness.

Quote Originally Posted by xdayv View Post
    Good luck! Especially with the dog's surgery.
    Thanks, appreciate the support.

PM sent on the Haiku.

I'll take the Haiku. Please PM me your PayPal info. Thanks!

Honorary Aussie

Quote Originally Posted by magellan View Post
    They are truly magnificent lights, even by Tain standards. And I once owned two of them. :-)
    Forgot to say, yes, the trits are the biggest I ever seen. Quite a light show in the dark.
    It is better to buy a beautiful, expensive, custom flashlight than to curse the darkness.

Haiku sold. Thanks, elzilcho! PM sent.

Thanks for the support, Jmayot, Str8stroke, magellan! Still hoping I get my other items sold so I can pull this Tain from this post.

Payment received from elzilcho and label printed. Scheduled to be picked up tomorrow.

Quote Originally Posted by m5yosh View Post
    Thanks, man. Yeah, I really don't want to sell it, especially since it took me a while to acquire... I would not be selling it if I didn't need the extra funds for my dog's surgery. If I end up selling enough of my other things, I'll definitely keep it.
    Did you look into Care Credit? It's a credit card made for medical bills, has more flexible application criteria than a regular card and they give you instant results over the phone while you wait in the dentist's office after being told your insurance only covers 10% of your $6000 bill. I think you can use it to cover pet meds & supplies too.
    Last edited by aginthelaw; 09-16-2017 at 01:29 AM.
    a single sunbeam is enough to drive away many shadows- St. Francis of Assissi

Quote Originally Posted by aginthelaw View Post
    Did you look into Care Credit? It's a credit card made for medical bills, has more flexible application criteria than a regular card and they give you instant results over the phone while you wait in the dentist's office after being told your insurance only covers 10% of your $6000 bill. I think you can use it to cover pet meds & supplies too.
    I have not heard of this... I'll look into it though. Thanks for the info!

Haiku received yesterday, absolutely beautiful. Thank you!

Glad to hear you received the haiku safely! Hope you enjoy it!

Dropped the price on the Tain T45C...