• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired FS: Tain/Tana/McGizmo Mule

eala

Flashlight Enthusiast
Withdrawn

For sale is a combination light made up of the following

1. McGizmo mule head
2. Tain e-series 123 sized Nova body with electronic switch and 6 trit slots around tail. Button is a unique one without trits. No trits installed.
3. Tana brass H17F programmable light engine with 4500 XPL HI LED. This LE is very bright.
4. Upgraded longer SS clip from Tain.

This light is very small compared to say a Haiku. Check out the photos in link below.

There are a few things to note. The LE programming would be very tough to do with this body, so you should have a traditional switch style body if you want adjust programming. Also, there is a short preflash with this particular switch/LE combo. If you would like to swap to another LE without this, I have a number of options for you. Just ask.

Photos: https://imgur.com/a/ycCBH

Included is a smaller stock clip and a spare switch.

Light offered for X

I do have an extra 5000K XPG2 DatiLED aluminium 4 mode light engine driven at 1.4 Amps that I would sell for $50 (no shipping included) (IOW: if you are buying the light it would ship in the box for free).

Small print:

PAYMENTS MUST BE MADE IN USD. If you send CAD, I will send it back.
Shipping is via CanadaPost. Items ship from Canada. I sometimes travel to the USA, so ask me if you prefer US shipping.
Shipping anywhere in the US mainland is included with tracking.
Shipping to Canada will be actual cost difference. It depends on where you are. PM for details.
International shipping available but not included; please PM.
Insurance offered at cost (depends on how much you want).
I reserve the right to refuse to sell to certain members.
Can't be held responsible for misplaced packages once shipped.
Will only ship to verified PP addresses. Please select a verified address when paying in PP.
Payment via PayPal (PP).
Since payment is with PayPal, I need to ship with tracking. PM for details.
Prices in USD.
Expect packages to the US to take anywhere from 3 days to 3 weeks.
First person with an unconditional "I'll take it" gets the item.
Since international shipping rates can be high, I will understand if you are international and have to back out after getting a quotation.

Last edited:

eala

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: FS: Tain, Tana and McGizmo in one micro mule

Anybody interested in the Tain Nova body, spare clip and spare switch shipped for X

eala

Last edited: