How to control 15m / 900 ws2812b LED strips?

Keitho

Enlightened
A couple of considerations...I took a look at that "controller," but didn't see a power rating. That might be a problem. You'll need to know how much power each LED strip is drawing (Watts), and make sure that your controller can handle it. I just installed a 5m LED strip using this controller, Amazon USA: B00MHLUKJ6.

On that controller, it has 3 channels, and each can handle 72W; so, for my particular LED strip at 24 volts and 18W per meter, I could only put a max of 4m of LED strip per channel.

That controller has a remote, which apparently can control multiple units with one remote (based on reviews, not my experience). So far, in the first 3 days, it is working well, and required no setup or programming except for basic wiring.

As a side note, even if a controller will handle 10m of LED strips, you might consider a different approach. If all that wattage is going to a single daisy-chained LED strip, some might not be very happy. I think some LED strips have a specification as to the max length allowed before it is too much power going through tiny traces in the flexible circuit boards.

Good luck!