Anyone have a BLF Q8?

Bdm82

Flashlight Enthusiast
Does anyone else have the newly released BLF Q8? I have two and it is a fun light. With 5,000-6,000 lumen and the Narsil ramping UI, what's not to love.
Nope. Stop humble-bragging.
The rest of us are still waiting on ours in batch 2. Way to rub it in.

(I am just kidding, it's not like I NEED it now. But I am waiting. Good to hear you're happy with yours!)

brighterthanthesun

Enlightened
So far I am lucky, both of my lights are working fine. The only reason I ordered two right away is that I knew that I would be on a wilderness trip for two weeks and wanted to make sure that I would not miss out. I look forward to hearing what others think of this light.

westcoastwonders

Newly Enlightened
Just got mine yesterday! Its a pretty fun light to play with. For $40 the value is incredible, and I kinda wish I ordered another.

MAD777

Flashlight Enthusiast
Mine is awaiting shipping in the second batch. Hopefully, the indicator light problems will be ironed out (or omitted for all I care)

justanotherguy

Enlightened
BG says coming soon.. There is a M4D M4X code somewhere, I think it gets it to $46.50? But that is still BG and out of stock..
I bought 5 at the beginning, and my B-in-law HAD to get another so I picked one up on ebay for $48.. In stock, in country, worth the price just for the speed of delivery.
Be sure to get 30Q BUTTON tops. I got flat tops this time, not paying attention, Had to blob them tonight with solder.

derfyled

Flashlight Enthusiast
The best 40$ light I bought in the last 10 years. The only thing ''budget'' about this light is the price. The beam, the UI, the general quality, everything on this light is well designed and built. 5000 sweet neutral white lumens.

Agpp

Enlightened
I took mine for a walk yesterday. For the first time. I really love this light. :)

stephenk

Enlightened
https://www.banggood.com/BLF-Q8-4x-...D-Flashlight-p-1194351.html?cur_warehouse=USA

There's probably some active discount codes still floating around if you want to hunt for a slightly better price.
Product link and code e5a236 will get a good price. This is an excellent light - fantastic UI, 3D neutral white tint, approx. 5500 lumens, tripod mount, and can run continuously at around 1500 lumens.
m7iQzi8m.jpg

kEApIhzm.jpg

CkCHNh0m.jpg

7trbPOPm.jpg

VvIdo4Xm.jpg

2TVfdL1m.jpg

roJcCMMm.jpg

Pandorum

Newly Enlightened
Currently its sold out at BG. Who else sells them? Are ebay sellers dependable or should I wait?

Last edited:

brawler1588

Newly Enlightened
Not positive but i ordered 2 on eBay for $47.98 ordered them on Wednesday morning and got them friday.

Pandorum

Newly Enlightened
Back in stock at BG. Just ordered mine.
Can it use either protected or unprotected batteries? Or only unprotected?