• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired *Sold* WTS: Muyshondt Maus Ti, Pi projects -YU, SureFire 3P, and Thor Holster.

K2-bk-bl-rd

Flashlight Enthusiast
I love all of the little lights, but I decided to good to Mcgizmo's light's only, as I seem to like them the most!

#1 Muyshondt Maus Ti. It's in great shape, with just some light scratches. Asking $215, $200, Now $190 *Sold* with US shipping.

#2 Pi Projects -YU copper light. I believe this was a limited edition run, with only 15 lights made in copper. It uses a QTC and is one of a few built with a neutral/warm tint XPG2 led. It has patina, some small dings and marks, but only adds to the cool looks of the light! Large green tritium in the tail. Comes with two 10220 li-ion batteries and a brass USB charger. Asking $125, $110, $100, $80, $60 *Sold* with US shipping.

#3 SureFire 3P with single mode P60 drop-in. Very beat up light, with plenty of nick dings and dents, but it definitely has some classic SureFire character! It is bored to fit 18350 cells. Asking $80, $70, $60, $50 *Sold*with US shipping.

#4 Thor's hammer holster. Black, with black clip, and "Thor's hammer" stamp on front. Used, but in good shape. Asking $35, Now $30 *Sold* US shipping.

First "I'll take it" followed by PayPal, gets it!

https://imgur.com/a/3PXC1

Last edited:

chaoss

Enlightened
Re: WTS: Muyshondt Maus Ti, Pi projects -YU, SureFire 3P, and Thor Holster.

Great price on that Ti mouse, If I hadn't just picked up an Aeon MK lll I would be all over it.
Good luck with your sale.

Rafael Jimenez

Enlightened
Re: WTS: Muyshondt Maus Ti, Pi projects -YU, SureFire 3P, and Thor Holster.

Does the holster fit the HDS lights???

Ozythemandias

Flashlight Enthusiast
*Price Drops* WTS: Muyshondt Maus Ti, Pi projects -YU, SureFire 3P, and Thor ...

I'll take the holster if it's available.

Edit: your inbox is full.

Last edited:

K2-bk-bl-rd

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: *Price Drops* WTS: Muyshondt Maus Ti, Pi projects -YU, SureFire 3P, and Thor ...

Inbox cleared. Yes, the holster fits HDS or any 1" diameter lights.

Rafael Jimenez

Enlightened
Re: *Price Drops* WTS: Muyshondt Maus Ti, Pi projects -YU, SureFire 3P, and Thor ...

I'll buy the holster if it's not to late.

Ozythemandias

Flashlight Enthusiast
*Price Drops* WTS: Muyshondt Maus Ti, Pi projects -YU, SureFire 3P, and Thor ...

Rafael it yours, I'll withdraw.

K2-bk-bl-rd

Flashlight Enthusiast

Holster is sold. More price drops, these are some nice little lights guys!

K2-bk-bl-rd

Flashlight Enthusiast

Muyshondt Maus is sold. Bump for the remaining two lights. (both are pretty rare)

maxspeeds

Flashlight Enthusiast

edit: hate to do this, but funds are needed for another build right now. Too many projects.... I'm going to hold off on the 3P until a little later (that is if its still available) :sigh:

Last edited:

FortyCaliber

Newly Enlightened
Re: *Last Drop* WTS: Muyshondt Maus Ti, Pi projects -YU, SureFire 3P, and Thor Holste

#3 SureFire 3P with single mode P60 drop-in. Very beat up light, with plenty of nick dings and dents, but it definitely has some classic SureFire character! It is bored to fit 18350 cells. Asking $80, $70, $60, Now $50 with US shipping.

https://imgur.com/a/3PXC1

I'll take the 3P.

K2-bk-bl-rd

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: *Last Drop* WTS: Muyshondt Maus Ti, Pi projects -YU, SureFire 3P, and Thor Holste

SureFire 3P sold. Now, one last drop on the Pi Project -YU light!

GAReed

Newly Enlightened

I'll take the #2 Pi Projects -YU