Miboxer C4 12 vs C4 Smart Charger

flphotog

Newly Enlightened
Just wondering if anyone has any ideas on what the differences are between the Miboxer C4 12 and C4 Smart Charger?
I've seen the HKJ review on the C4 12 but I don't see one for the Smart Charger.

HKJ

Flashaholic
Just wondering if anyone has any ideas on what the differences are between the Miboxer C4 12 and C4 Smart Charger?
I've seen the HKJ review on the C4 12 but I don't see one for the Smart Charger.

Miboxer has not given my a C4 12 to test yet*. This week China is having a vacation, lets see what happens next week.

*Only some of the chargers I test are donation from dealers/manufacturers, but they usual get tested first and the last couple of reviews has been donations.

flphotog

Newly Enlightened
Miboxer has not given my a C4 12 to test yet*. This week China is having a vacation, lets see what happens next week.

*Only some of the chargers I test are donation from dealers/manufacturers, but they usual get tested first and the last couple of reviews has been donations.

Thanks for the update, I'd be very interested if you could also do one on the C4 Smart Charger, I curious as to the differences between these two chargers.

flphotog

Newly Enlightened
Thanks HKJ, I had seen your review of the original C4, that's what made be decide not to go with it yet. Are you saying that the one they call the C4 Smart Charger is the original C4 and the C4 12 is an upgrade? If that's the case I'll wait and look forward to your review of the C4-12.

Thanks very much for the quick response.

HKJ

Flashaholic
Thanks HKJ, I had seen your review of the original C4, that's what made be decide not to go with it yet. Are you saying that the one they call the C4 Smart Charger is the original C4 and the C4 12 is an upgrade? If that's the case I'll wait and look forward to your review of the C4-12.

I do not follow their models in details, except the ones I receive. I.e. the C4 smart charger may be a new model, but if you look at the photo of the box it says "C4 Smart Charger", so I doubt it.

flphotog

Newly Enlightened
I do not follow their models in details, except the ones I receive. I.e. the C4 smart charger may be a new model, but if you look at the photo of the box it says "C4 Smart Charger", so I doubt it.

Thanks, I was just coming back to update my last post, I just looked at the box in your review and saw that it said Smart Charger, so my confusion has been resolved. I'll look forward to you review of the C4-12 when it comes.
Actually I have the Zanflare C4 on order, should be here tomorrow so I may not bother with the Miboxer, but time will tell.
Many thanks for all or your great work.

snakyjake

Enlightened
I'm interested to learn more about Miboxer C4-12:

1) Measuring the battery internal resistance. And what value this provides me.
2) Can it autodetect LiFePO4 (LFP)?

Wish there were 4 slot buttons instead of 1 (like Folomov A4).