ArmyTek        

Thread: JETBeam E40R LUMINUS SST40 1150lm CW LED Flashlight Group Buy Feeler

Arrow JETBeam E40R LUMINUS SST40 1150lm CW LED Flashlight Group Buy Feeler

Actually wanted to order a few E40R today... end up vendor asked me if I am interest to make a GB for it.
    If they are able to provide good deal, i can't find any reason to reject. Haha.

This is going to be a straightforward deal. Please don't expect anything that is outside the specs (listed below).Express Your Interest Below

JETBeam E40R LUMINUS SST40 1150lm CW LED 18650 Flashlight

JetBeam Battery is included.

Main Features:

● Applied SST - 40 N4 BC LED with max output 1150 lumens
    ● Use mineral glass with double-sided coating, professional aluminum alloy reflector, new and professional electroplating technology
    ● Adopts high efficient digital constant current circuit, with max running time of 270h
    ● With IC digital circuit design of double protection of LED and battery to maximize the life of LED and battery
    ● Single short press to cycle through high, mid, low and ultra-low mode
    ● Double press to exchange between turbo and strobe mode
    ● Built-in micro USB charging interface for convenient and safe usage. The green indicator will be on when the battery is fully charged
    ● Aero-grade aluminum from single tube ensures top durability and use type III hard-anodized anti-abrasive finish
    ● Free stainless steel bezel protects key parts on the head
    ● IPXX-8 waterproof ( submersible up to 2m ) and 1m impact-resistant
    ● Comes with cooling ring ensures efficient and speed heat dissipation in all directions
    ● A 3.7V 3400mAh 18650 battery is included ( installed in the flashlight ) to power the light

Default Re: JETBeam E40R LUMINUS SST40 1150lm CW LED Flashlight Group Buy Feeler

Interest List:

1. Freeme
    2. Freeme
    3. Freeme
    4. giorgoskok
    5. xdouang
    6. Sirius9
    7. alejandrov
    8. Asue
    9. Bruno28
    10. Eivwer
    11. I_SpY
    12. 264
    13. LG
    14. southland
    15. Lumens Industry
    16. mizou51
    17. djozz
    18. maildroid
    Last edited by freeme; 10-12-2017 at 10:21 AM.