List of "Vampire" flashlights i.e. battery drainers (2017) version?

Lion of Zion

Newly Enlightened
Did a search for vampire flashlight battery drainers but all the threads are old, 7-9 years old.

So I thought it was time for a new one, Plus most of the lights in the old threads are no longer made.

Looking for cr123a "vampire"?

Thanks!!

eh4

Flashlight Enthusiast
Last edited:

Lion of Zion

Newly Enlightened

eh4

Flashlight Enthusiast
You bet, I can also recommend the Thrunite Ti3, you get a really low moonlight (firefly) that's good for about 5 days from a fresh AAA battery. That won't help you with draining CR123 cells, not without some resistors or some kind of efficient buck driver, but they're cheap and small, and really handy. - warm up a short piece of clear vinyl tubing to put over the end and it makes a durable spot to hold with your teeth, without wearing the vinyl tubing out, or grinding teeth against anodized aluminum.

Lion of Zion

Newly Enlightened
You bet, I can also recommend the Thrunite Ti3, you get a really low moonlight (firefly) that's good for about 5 days from a fresh AAA battery. That won't help you with draining CR123 cells, not without some resistors or some kind of efficient buck driver, but they're cheap and small, and really handy. - warm up a short piece of clear vinyl tubing to put over the end and it makes a durable spot to hold with your teeth, without wearing the vinyl tubing out, or grinding teeth against anodized aluminum.

I have one, it's a great little light!! Thank you for your input!

glockboy

Flashlight Enthusiast
I like the "Mini Touch Switch Small LG LED Light Use 16340 CR123A Batteries" on banggood for $3.59