Klarus        

Thread: Surefire Parts - Random Stuff ETC

Default Surefire Parts - Random Stuff ETC

Payment via Paypal
    I will only ship to the USA sorry.

SOLD Surefire E2d led defender body - great shape - $50 shipped SOLD

SOLD Surefire e2d executive defender body - shows some wear - $45 shipped SOLD

Surefire LX2 LED head - Great shape - $65 shipped

Surefire Scout KX2C LED head - new pull - $105 shipped

SOLD Surefire KX2 LED head - new pull - $65 shipped SOLD

MS2000 Strobe
    Great shape, but does have hook side of velcro attached
    $50 shipped

EDC lights.
    New Nano Light
    New streamlight stylus pro
    Browning microblast
    SS forward clicky led
    $38 shipped for all

SOLD Junk SF E series tailcap lot also has a torn up G2 cap in there
    $28 shipped for all SOLD

SOLD Crosshair Surefire M3 Combatlight
    Bezel shows wear around it and what may be paint residue. The body and cap are in good shape. Has a Lumens Factory D36 Gen 2 LED assembly in it.
    $165 shipped SOLD

SOLD Surefire E1B Abel Blue
    Has been carried and used with typical wear. Works perfectly as you would expect.
    Comes in original box.
    $175 shipped SOLD

SOLD Surefire LX2 Tactical Light
    Excellent shape and works perfectly.
    $100 shipped SOLD
    Last edited by gripnSUREFIRE; 12-14-2017 at 03:16 PM.

Default Re: Surefire Crosshair M3 - Surefire E1B Abel Blue - SF LX2 - E2D Body ETC

Someone here at CPF very recently had posted about wanting that rare blue E1B (and missing the last one up for sale) ... but I just can't find the post right now

I hope they see this thread
    Last edited by archimedes; 10-19-2017 at 02:51 PM.
    ... is the archimedes peak

Default Re: Surefire Crosshair M3 - Surefire E1B Abel Blue - SF LX2 - E2D Body ETC

I let them know.

Found them using google search query "site:candlepowerforums.com blue e1b" and then filtering to results from last week.

Quote Originally Posted by hjkl View Post
    I let them know.

Found them using google search query "site:candlepowerforums.com blue e1b" and then filtering to results from last week.
    Ah the Google is strong with this one

That blue is amazing GLWYS

I'm going to post an "I'll take it" placeholder if you will for the member listed above. If they do not want it, I will take it. If gripnSUREFIRE would rather be paid immediately, I will take it and they can have it from me for the listed price here. Either way.
    Last edited by scout24; 10-19-2017 at 06:15 PM.

I finally saw the @elzilcho post and sent them a PM too .... While I was searching, I stumbled across yours too, scout

Glad this will be going to one of you
    ... is the archimedes peak

Since it was in the "grail" thread, I thought I'd hold it for them. If they pass, I'll give it a good home.

I'm here, I'm here! This isn't the blue version I was looking for (that one was turquoise), so I'll leave it for another member to enjoy. Beautiful light, though. GLWS!

Flashaholic*

Not sure who got the blue Abel by going thru the posts so, I'd like to be back up on this light.
    Thanks,
    Auto

Price dropped to sell on the M3 Crosshair

The blue Abel arrived safe and sound. A user, but in really nice shape. Thanks! It'll be on it's way to Tana shortly...

Default Re: Surefire Parts - Random Stuff ETC

Quote Originally Posted by gripnSUREFIRE View Post
    Payment via PaypalI will only ship to the USA sorry. Surefire E2d led defender body - great shape - $50 shippedJunk SF E series tailcap lot also has a torn up G2 cap in there$28 shipped for all
    I will take the E2D led body and lot of e-series tail caps.

bump it up

Quote Originally Posted by gripnSUREFIRE View Post
    bump it up

Quote Originally Posted by scout24 View Post
    I'm going to post an "I'll take it" placeholder if you will for the member listed above. If they do not want it, I will take it. If gripnSUREFIRE would rather be paid immediately, I will take it and they can have it from me for the listed price here. Either way.

~ Cg
    Never point a flashlight at anything you don't intend to illuminate! Never buy a flashlight you have to make payments on.