Energizer Arc White on sale at Walmart

Blades

Flashlight Enthusiast
Just a heads up.
I was at my local Super Walmart and they had the Energizer Arc White on sale for $9.65 or .56 or something. Under $10.00. Just wanted to let ya know.

Blades

DebtFree

Newly Enlightened
"Out-In-The-Woods", Alabama "Home of hurricanes an
I kept reading about the ArcWhite being on sale (another thread), but the price tag at WallyWorld was still listed as sixteen dollars and change. So, I took it to one of those price scanners, and it flashed $9.50. And, when I went to check out (you knew I bought it, didn't you...) it in fact only charged me the $9.50.

Soooooo, if it is still priced high in your store, verify it. Nowhere was there any indication that it was on sale.

Isn't that stupid, for a store chain that is so successful (and you would think, well managed), to lower the price, and not tell anybody??? The purpose of lowering prices is to increase sales. If you lower the price, and don't tell your customers ... Duh!

Still haven't found that six dollar one yet, as mentioned in the other thread.

Quickbeam

Flashlight Enthusiast
Same here. Found 2 on the shelf - marked with a red tag (clearance in "Wallyworld" lingo) for 13.00. Brought it to the scanner station on the wall and it came up 9.50. No complaints here!

Doug P.