• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Olight M2Rvn - Olight's Best R

Skylumen

Newly Enlightened
[FONT=&quot]Factory Link Click Here[/FONT]

• Excellent UI
  • Excellent Build Quality
  • Excellent Beam
  • Excellent Tint
  • Excellent Pocket Clip
  • Excellent Carry Pouch
  • Excellent Magnetic USB Charging Cable
  • Excellent 3500mAh cell Included
  • Excellent knurling
  • Excellent scallop bezel
  • Excellent looks
  • Excellent raised grippy side switch with a nipple
  • Excellent metal rear switch gives instant Turbo or Strobe Access
  • Minimal elegant body prints

[FONT=&quot]Stock XHP35 HD 6500K Cool White,[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]M2Rvn Spec 1 XHP35 HI 5000K Neutral White, Lumen 1400, Intensity 25Kcd, Throw 316m $120 [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]M2Rvn Spec 2 XHP35 HI 6500K Cool White, Lumen 1500, Intensity 26Kcd, Throw 322m $120

[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Click here to add "V54" Engraving for $5[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]

Last edited:

Azhobo

Newly Enlightened
Hey, I just saw this on your website. I'd be running it in the non-strobe mode. In this mode, how bright would the turbo be with the 5000k HI LED. I think olight says the turbo in this mode is only 1000 as opposed to the stated 1500 for the strobe mode.(im kicking myself for ordering a TX30C2 yesterday)

eekazum

Flashlight Enthusiast
i was eventually going to get the older s2r or m2r. looking forward to the vn versions!

TroyG

Newly Enlightened
Thought I had lost my Sky Lumen 18650 light. I needed a replacement and was looking at the M2R or the Fenix Rc 11 or another Sky Lumen. Grabbed the olight hoping it was going to be a nice light. Sad that I couldn't wait for a VN model.

Azhobo

Newly Enlightened
Still cool. I could probably mechanically limit the strobe away. Can you get turbo or hi with the side switch.

kronos

Newly Enlightened
Sorry I must be a little slow today, but im having trouble figuring out which turbo has what lumens. So are you saying that 1400 lumens in NW for example is from the non strobe turbo, which is 1000 lumens from the factory? If so what kind of output are you getting from strobe turbo?

Skylumen

Newly Enlightened
Are listed numbers are from the Strobe turbo. Basically everything is exactly as stock except you get more throw. Lumen and all modes are relatively the same. If you want All Turbo to be 1500 that can be done but greatly increases the price.

atsteele

Newly Enlightened
Just got the light. The beam is great in turbo. I just wish there was a way to get constant on with the 1500 turbo mode.

maukka

Enlightened
Just got the light. The beam is great in turbo. I just wish there was a way to get constant on with the 1500 turbo mode.

Just put the light in tactical mode and the constant turbo activated with the side switch is 1500 lumens.