The Fenix-Store        

Thread: Atom split ring size?

Default Atom split ring size?

Picked up a couple of the AA atoms that were recently on close out with no packing or accessories and I'm trying to find the best size stainless split ring to use to add a keychain or lanyard. Having a tough time located this locally. Anybody know what size is best? The "size 3" I was able to find at a fishing tackle shop was a bit thick in gauge and a hair small in diameter.

Default Re: Atom split ring size?

Quote Originally Posted by Buck91 View Post
    Picked up a couple of the AA atoms that were recently on close out with no packing or accessories and I'm trying to find the best size stainless split ring to use to add a keychain or lanyard. Having a tough time located this locally. Anybody know what size is best? The "size 3" I was able to find at a fishing tackle shop was a bit thick in gauge and a hair small in diameter.
    I've purchased I think were #4 stainless rings that fit well ~0.400" OD . Bear in mind that only one thickness of this ring will pass through the eyelet just like the stock ring

Shout out to four sevens! Sent an inquiry on this to their customer service and they promptly shipped out not just one but half a dozen at no charge. Iíll post measurements later for future reference.

It's a non-standard sized ring. It's diameter is between a #6 & #7 ring, but it's gauge is much thinner.

Here's the specs Atom A0(AAA):

Diameter: ~0.400"(10.16mm)
    Inner: . . .~0.340"(8.64mm)
    Gauge: . . ~0.029"(0.74mm)

Quote Originally Posted by Got Lumens? View Post
    It's a non-standard sized ring. It's diameter is between a #6 & #7 ring, but it's gauge is much thinner.

Here's the specs Atom A0(AAA):

Diameter: ~0.400"(10.16mm)
    Inner: . . .~0.340"(8.64mm)
    Gauge: . . ~0.029"(0.74mm)
    Thanks!