Olight - R50        
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: NEW WORLD ORDER 4 THROW - V54 World that is HaHa*

Default Re: NEW WORLD ORDER 4 THROW - V54 World that is HaHa*

Quote Originally Posted by Fresh Light View Post
    While it may not be the most practical LED due to 40A draw, the Luminous CFT-90 is capable of the same 1M Lux throw, but with 5700 lumens.

Expensive LED too..But yeah I need to get one just to play with it.
    Email/Paypal/Subscribe: SkyLumen54@gmail.com

Quote Originally Posted by Fresh Light View Post
    While it may not be the most practical LED due to 40A draw, the Luminous CFT-90 is capable of the same 1M Lux throw, but with 5700 lumens.

Email/Paypal/Subscribe: SkyLumen54@gmail.com

Flashaholic

Quote Originally Posted by vinhnguyen54 View Post
    I looked up thid led and its 115.00 dollars but I would pay the extra money for ridiculous performance.

The Osram Oslon Black Flat has theoretically 1.25x-1.5x the brightness density than a top-binned XPG-2 dedomed.

Vinh, something to note while reading up on the Black Flat over at BLF, here is a quote that should interest you:

djozz does not measure luminance of LEDs, he measures lumens. Two totally different things. For throw you need to know the luminance [cd/mm^2]. Lumens per square mm of DIE-area should be a good estimate though, but only if the actually value (also the size) measured is actually precise and representative of all the LEDs of this kind. For Osram LEDs this isn’t the case, because you can’t buy the Black Flat 2 in a single BIN. Osram only sells you a range of Bins. In the German TLF forum multiple people have found out that there is a rather large variance between these LEDs. If you want a “good” Black Flat that will actually produce the super high luminance values, you either need to be lucky or buy multiple LEDs and test them individually under the same conditions. Testing means that you test with a lux-meter if it gets brighter until 4A or even 4.5A. If it doesn’t, you got a “dud”.Here(link is external) is a thread in the German TLF forum, where somebody tried to precisely measure the luminance of a Black Flat. His LED got brighter until 4.5A where he stopped measuring. He didn’t actually calculate the luminance from his measured values, but sma and I did that for him. His LED managed 250cd/mm^2. That is around 10-25% better compared to any XP-G2 that has ever been measured in this way.

Just like djozz he only tested one sample though…
    Last edited by twistedraven; Yesterday at 10:04 AM.

We dont know which bin we are getting. 6N to 7N are the best bin.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123