• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired WTB: HDS 18650 Rotary Tactical 250 lumens.

Me+Light=Addiction

Enlightened
Might as well try it here, right!

Looking for a Tactical Rotary HDS, with 250 lumens and the 18650 battery tube!
If you happen to have one that you would like to part with send me a PM please!

Thanks,
David

usdiver

Flashlight Enthusiast
David,
The 123 tube will get you plenty of runtime. I m in Security and though me and HDS have had issues it's the light I count on. 250 tactical 123 ... invest in a xtar charger and go green or rechargeable and you ll never look back

Me+Light=Addiction

Enlightened
Thanks for the reply usdiver! I'm a fan of the 123 for sure, I like the compact body and feels great in the hand. I just think the 18650 would be a nice addition to have! :) If a 123 250 lumen tactical pops up I would probably buy it anyway if it's a good deal and just leave the 18650 tube for a while.
I have a 200 lumen clicky, 325 tactical and 325 4k rotary but all 123's. So a 250 lumen 18650 tactical would be the perfect addition I think. Although I would sell one of the 325 if I would find one!

usdiver

Flashlight Enthusiast
No worries. I have a 250 tactical that I almost sold but now it's my back up. I still have three other lights back in the states including a high noon and a tactical seal.... which probably won't ever get sold. The thing with the 250 is there are slight variations of tint over the line. The seal is to date the brightest whitest tint I ve seen in a "cool" white. Our tastes vary from person to person and tint to tint so better if you can get a used one to verify what the tint is like... otherwise it's a new one and then a mod if you're not happy.