SNEAK PEAK BLACK FRIDAY SPECIAL! You Will Be Super Excited!

fenix store

Flashlight Enthusiast
Vendor
cerakote-ad-2.jpg

BLACK FRIDAY IS COMING!

Here is a sneak peek of an exciting offer we have for you. Fenix Store has partnered with Blowndeadline Custom Cerakote to produce the Fenix Elite Series. Blowndeadline is probably the best Cerakoter in the business, and we are excited to be working with him! How can you get your hands on one of these limited edition lights?

Orders Will Open at 10:00 AM Central Time
Friday, November 24

You'll have to check back at that time to see all the colors we'll be offering….like we said, this is just a teaser pic of more exciting things to come!

We have limited quantities in this initial release so you don't want to miss out!
Be sure to be on the lookout for our full Black Friday newsletter coming your way soon!

Thank you for trusting the Fenix brand and Fenix Store.

Last edited:

ThatPhotoGuy

Newly Enlightened
Those look amazing! But what is it? Will we be getting any specs prior to Black Friday?

ThatPhotoGuy

Newly Enlightened
I am! That's where I saw these and headed over here for more info. I'm really diggin the look, I just hope the price point will be low enough (or the specs impressive enough) that the wife will let me get one. =)

Alone In The Dark

Newly Enlightened
I am bummed that you are making this a "Black Friday special". I am not going to be able to order one because my family and I go out of town to celebrate Thanksgiving with our extended family.

ThatPhotoGuy

Newly Enlightened
Just ordered mine in the Spartan finish. Super excited. Quick question though, I couldn't help but notice that the red on in your promo pic isn't listed. That one was my wifey's favorite. Will it be offered at any point?

blueridgeman

Newly Enlightened
Got the 15% military/LEO discount so all good - ordered the green one (backordered).

This will go on a mount in my slayer propel fishing kayak (which explains why I like that color)

Propel003_zpsc04c7a41.jpg

Last edited:

fenix store

Flashlight Enthusiast
Vendor
Yes, those are protypes and the red one didn't actually come in. We will be placing an order for more so We can request that color in the next shipment.

Thanks!

Just ordered mine in the Spartan finish. Super excited. Quick question though, I couldn't help but notice that the red on in your promo pic isn't listed. That one was my wifey's favorite. Will it be offered at any point?

fenix store

Flashlight Enthusiast
Vendor
Cyber Monday--two new colors being announced. Watch the newsletter announcement coming out soon! (No red cerekote this run)

BF%20Deals%20Continued_zpsafs6nbyd.jpg

bladesmith3

Enlightened
i ordered mine in the Spartan finish on black Friday. now there is no record of my order. were they discontinued before they even shipped?
i have been trying to reorder but your site has been down. please advise what i should do.