Where to get a replacement charger. Stanley FatMax

BirdofPrey

Enlightened
I've got one of the Stanley FatMax "2200 lumen" spotlights and it tends to be my go to with the amount of acreage we live on.

Problem is, when we moved in May, I lost the home charger. How might I replace this?

FRITZHID

Flashlight Enthusiast
do you recall the specs? (voltage, amps, plug type and polarity)
it Should be fairly simple and straight forward, Most of these lights use a standard 12v 500mA-1000mA barrel plug power supply. same as most internet routers and other small appliances.
confirm voltage before plugging anything into the light 1st tho!!

BirdofPrey

Enlightened
do you recall the specs? (voltage, amps, plug type and polarity)
it Should be fairly simple and straight forward, Most of these lights use a standard 12v 500mA-1000mA barrel plug power supply. same as most internet routers and other small appliances.
confirm voltage before plugging anything into the light 1st tho!!
I sure don't. Never thought I'd need to know it.

FRITZHID

Flashlight Enthusiast
Looked at the manual online, didn't see a charger plug size but charger is rated 12v at 1 amp output.
My Stanley HID takes a standard 12v 1A center positive battle barrel plug (I want to say 12mm but I don't recall exactly).
I'd bet dollars to doughnuts that yours is the same. That means you can go to any box store OR online source and buy a standard ac/dc 12v 1A "adapter" (preferably with interchangeable tips) and match the tips with your light.
Another choice (the one I usually choose) is look around the house for a 12v 500mA-1A "wall wart" adapter and use that accordingly.

BirdofPrey

Enlightened
Looked at the manual online, didn't see a charger plug size but charger is rated 12v at 1 amp output.
My Stanley HID takes a standard 12v 1A center positive battle barrel plug (I want to say 12mm but I don't recall exactly).
I'd bet dollars to doughnuts that yours is the same. That means you can go to any box store OR online source and buy a standard ac/dc 12v 1A "adapter" (preferably with interchangeable tips) and match the tips with your light.
Another choice (the one I usually choose) is look around the house for a 12v 500mA-1A "wall wart" adapter and use that accordingly.
Thank you. I'll see what I might have around.

BirdofPrey

Enlightened
Well, didn't take long. I've got nothin.

Had a bunch before we moved. Now only have a few and they all accompany a device. Furthermore, none of them are the right plug tip or voltage.