Lighting solution for adult and children bicycles?

webzeb

Newly Enlightened
Hello,

I am looking for a lighting solution for:
  • An adult bicycle,
  • Two children bicycles (14" and 20").

Main purpose is to be seen among numerous city lights.
(As a complement of passive systems light reflective bands, reflective waistcoats, etc.)

As for me (adult bike), it will occasionnally be used in the country side at night, so I need a bit more power.

I already have plenty of AA and AAA batteries and a good charger, so I would appreciate if I can reuse.

May you have suggestions ?

Many thanks in advance!

Fred

LetThereBeLight!

Enlightened
Well, I'm sure NEBO and Nitecore are not the only companies making lights for bikes but check out their respective sites.

But as one SAFETY light (and of course you'll need more than this one light) for each of the three bicycles, take a look at Nitecore's NU-05 which can be attached to either the front or back of a bike and it has several Red blinking modes, including both a blinking and solid White mode.

Lastly, the NU-05 is rechargable.

LightObsession

Flashlight Enthusiast
I started using a Nitecore MT06 this summer, since I no longer had a viable bike light after a few years of not riding. It has two power levels and a focused beam that works pretty well for me. Since it is a 2AAA pocket light, It requires either a clamp from another bike light or a contrived clamp.

Latest posts