• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

S1 Mini available today!

Olightworld

Enlightened
The S1 MINI / HCRI flashlight is developed from the award-winning bestseller S1 Baton.
We made the S1 smaller, brighter, and more functional because that's what we do.
There are two versions available: One in a cool white beam with 600 lumens and the other in a 450-lumen neutral white High CRI beam for the flashlight enthusiasts.
We used a new machining technique to give the body a braided metal look offering maximum grip and extreme comfort when holding for an extensive amount of time.
We brought back our signature magnetic tailcap for hands free use when it is connected to any ferrous metal as well as a red low battery indicator and lockout mode built into the side switch.
The S1 MINI also comes with an RCR123A battery that charges directly with it's built in micro-usb port so there is no external charger necessary when you are on the go.
At less than 1 ounce in weight (excluding battery), the 2.13 inch S1 Mini is the ultimate rechargeable flashlight to carry with you anywhere you go.

Available for 20% off today only at
https://www.olightstore.com/olight-s1-mini-baton-rechargeable/?tracking=5a1c88ce7dad1

Sale ends at midnight EST.

DPnYWz6.jpg
omGj7p0.jpg
GAnSalF.jpg
B5ZgBcC.jpg

Last edited:

NorthernStar

Enlightened
This light looks great! :)

I have the S1 and i like it,but i missed that it has no lockout mode or magnetic tailcap or charging dock function.

So if i understand it right, this S1mini can be recharged with the Micro-Dok II charging dock with the the battery that comes with the light,and also while using a standard Olight RCR123A battery inserted (those without a charging port)?:thinking: This is not a proprietary battery light? It is also compatible with other RCR123A batteries from other brands?

And this light does not have the annoying timer function found on some Olight lights? Directly from off, does this light has instant access directly to either moonlight mode or turbo mode from off?

scout24

Flashaholic
I asked in the review thread, but will ask here also. Does the new S-mini have a lens over the acrylic optic, or is it exposed like the older models? If exposed, is it smooth across the front? This will be my deciding factor between new and old model. Thanks!

rookiedaddy

Enlightened
@scout24, neither S Mini nor the S1 Mini have a lens over the acrylic optic, it's exposed. Optic surface are not flat for S Mini and S1 Mini CW, but the HCRI optic surface can be consider as flat.
5vmrpGE.jpg

NorthernStar

Enlightened
Today i received my S1 Mini 600 lumens Cool White version.

I like the size and UI of it,but i did not like the tint of it! One every mode, especially the turbo mode, there is a big X-shaped like tint in the center. When comparing it to my S Mini and my S1 which also has TIR reflectors,they have perfect smooth beams,without this X-shaped pattern.

Sorry,this imperfection does not appear on camera shots,but is is clearly there for the eye.

To the owners of the S1 Mini Cool White version ,how is your beam and tint of your light? Is it smooth or does it have this imperfection? Shall i send it back for replacement? :thinking: