• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired *SOLD* SUREFIRE Laser Products Deutschland 6P-PH user **$35 shipped Worldwide**

Eric242

Flashlight Enthusiast
I would like to sell a SUREFIRE Laser Products Deutschland 6P-PH .The light is a user which is pretty obvious from the pictures. It has missing ano, dings, scratches and no P60 bulb. I will include a random cheepo G&P LED dropin which leaves a gap between body and bezel and once installed needs to be pushed out from the tailcap end if you want to remove it (or use tools, it sits really tight once installed). Condsider the dropin a free gift to hold you over until you put in a proper lamp assembly/dropin.

6p-4.jpg

6p-3.jpg

6p-2.jpg

6p-1.jpg

6p-5.jpg

6p-6.jpg

6p-7.jpg

The only trade option
Foursevens Mini MK II Copper Autumn PVD

RULES:

• the first to post an unconditional "I´ll take it" in this thread gets the item and has priority over any PM or Email communication
  • do not edit your "I´ll take it" post unless you want to back out completely
  • make another post if you want to add something to your "I´ll take it"
  • Paypal payment (no e-cheque or similar crap) is expected within 12 hours after I sent my paypal information or the light will be made available again
  • EU members can pay via bank transfer if they wish to
  • I ship worldwide and all prices ($US) include worldwide registered priority shipping
  • Shipping will be to the address provided by paypal only!
  • If possible I try to ship the same day I received payment - otherwise the next business day
  • I reserve the right to not sell to anybody for no particular reason

$35 shipped worldwide registered priority

Last edited:

fonfan

Enlightened
Re: WTS: SUREFIRE Laser Products Deutschland 6P-PH user **$35 shipped Worldwide**

I'll take it

Eric242

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: WTS: SUREFIRE Laser Products Deutschland 6P-PH user **$35 shipped Worldwide**

PM sent with payment instructions :thumbsup:

fonfan

Enlightened

PP sent

jamesmtl514

Flashlight Enthusiast

Wow. I havent followed these prices in a while but this was an absolute steal.

Congrats to both

Eric242

Flashlight Enthusiast

Light is sold and shipped.

And that was no steal guys. It is an ordinary round body 6P in not so good condition and therefore priced accordingly. Sure, it was good price.... but still.