• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Withdrawn: CRK Umnumzaan & Sm. Seb 21 w/Raindrop Damascus & Graphics

Status
Not open for further replies.

nbp

Flashaholic
Chris Reeve Umnumzaan: includes box, documentation, tools, lube, Loctite, towel, lanyard pin etc. This knife was purchased used, and I continued to use it as well, so it is NOT a shelf queen. There are some snail trails on the slabs and clip, some scratches on the blade, and a bit of flattening on the forward edge of the slabs from an impact. I tried to capture that in the pix as it is the most obvious sign of use on it. I just cleaned and lubed it and touched it up on a Sharpmaker, so it's smooth and works just dandy. If you send this in to CRK for spa treatment they can make it look brand new, or just buy it and use the heck out of it as it's meant to be used! No worries about the first marks, that's been taken care of. ;) I will include a kydex holster made by another CPF member which will hold the Zaan and a flashlight of 1" diameter, such as and HDS or Haiku or the like. Priced to sell! Withdrawn.

Chris Reeve Small Sebenza 21 with Raindrop Damascus Blade and Raindrop Graphics: includes box, documentation, tools, lube, slipcase, towel, etc. I purchased this knife new from Knifeart.com. It has been carried with kindness and used very sparingly to open a few packages and envelopes. It is in excellent condition with little evidence of use, though the lanyard has been removed. Still has the factory edge on it, with life left. I just cleaned and lubed it so it is smooth and ready for action. Withdrawn.

IMG_4669_zpsq5pbblnd.jpg

IMG_4672_zpsqjrtblwl.jpg

IMG_4676_zpsmihrxati.jpg

IMG_4675_zpsxi9izyry.jpg

IMG_4673_zpsfhqe7qca.jpg

IMG_4674_zpsktoquav2.jpg

IMG_4677_zpstepy2ztv.jpg

IMG_4678_zpsouvro6lr.jpg

IMG_4679_zpslkusaao1.jpg

IMG_4680_zps4lhg7hcf.jpg

IMG_4681_zps1vk0yhwf.jpg

IMG_4682_zpsio8gpm6f.jpg

IMG_4683_zpsnpkqzer0.jpg

Two awesome knives for sale here. If you need additional pics or info, please ask. Prices noted include PP fees and shipping in the USA. If you have questions, please ask before agreeing to purchase. Time stamps will rule, and and "I'll take it" posted in the thread will rule over feelers and offers. Thanks!

Last edited:

nbp

Flashaholic
Re: FS: CRK Umnumzaan & Sm. Seb 21 w/Raindrop Damascus & Graphics

Price drops.

nbp

Flashaholic
Re: FS: CRK Umnumzaan & Sm. Seb 21 w/Raindrop Damascus & Graphics

Price drops. Probably the last before I pull these.

Status
Not open for further replies.