Strategos 123's

tkl

Flashlight Enthusiast
Strategos 123\'s

Has anybody tested these against Surefire 123's?

tkl

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: Strategos 123\'s

I went through the paces to see how much shipping was with no problem. I beleive Strategos will show them out of stock if they aren't available.

Strategos Lithium 123's

Floating Spots

Enlightened

The info page says:
"We are taking Pre-Orders on our SP2-123A's -3-Volt Lithium Batteries

***These batteries have been delayed and the shipping time has been moved back to Feb. 28, 2004***"

Flashlightboy

Enlightened

KJG and Strategos have always stood by the products they sell and I know of no reason to believe that their batteries won't be top notch. I just ordered 3 boxes!

Xrunner

Flashlight Enthusiast

Persoanlly I'm in no hurry to switch 123s, but can't say anything negative about KJG or Strategos. Chances are I'll try them once they are out and see how they work.

-Mike

tkl

Flashlight Enthusiast

[ QUOTE ]
Flashlightboy said:
KJG and Strategos have always stood by the products they sell and I know of no reason to believe that their batteries won't be top notch. I just ordered 3 boxes!

[/ QUOTE ] You're absolutely right. I've no intent to support SF so Strategos is my new 123 supplier. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thumbsup.gif

Billson

Flashlight Enthusiast

Has anyone ever compared Battery Station's 123's to the surefire's and durcells or energizers?

Topper

Flashaholic*

I have bought the Battery Station's 123's and of course I have a few boxes of Surefire's laying around but I have never staged a run off to compare them. No doubt I will try the Strategos 123's when they come out. I do not plan on buying the Duracells or Energizers or any other high dollar
battery at the local WallyWorld just to costly for me.
Topper /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

kitelights

Flashlight Enthusiast

There have been several threads about Battery Station's 123s. They underperform the SF and Duracell by about 4%, but cost 20% less. Sounds like a pretty good trade off to me.

Kevin has his manufacturer working on closing the small performance gap. In addition Battery Station is a CPF supporter and just an all around great supplier. I've had good experiences with them and have NEVER heard a single negative comment.