well its official

hahoo

Enlightened
blf gt's are shipping!:twothumbs
should be quite a sight when the first beam of light cracks the airways:naughty:
cant wait till vinh gets his hands on one:D

torchsarecool

Enlightened
What an awesome light, i bet you cant wait.

Id love one but i cant get my head around how to order one. Is this something which vinh will be selling on his website?

Nichia!

Banned
Put Oslon Black Flat and it will be literally Ultra thrower:)

Skylumen

Newly Enlightened
I think at that point you might as well buy a Lance of Ra.

I always find it somewhat off to compare aspheric vs reflectors even if both are dedicated throwers. There will always be fan for both and they serves different tasks. Kinda like CTS-V vs Z06.

twistedraven

Flashlight Enthusiast
I think if anything I would love to see the Luminud CFT90 in this host. It's expensive as poop, but would be more appealing and the better performer.

With the Black Flat in this host, you'd very much get a Lance of Ra type of beam.

MAD777

Flashlight Enthusiast
The stated goal of the design group was to have a large hot spot, along with extreme throw.

That's not to say it can't be swapped out to achieve a pencil thin laser beam. [emoji6]

jmpaul320

Flashlight Enthusiast
i believe mine is somewhere in transit... i got in early at number 194 on the list

been waiting forever for this one

Ozythemandias

Flashlight Enthusiast
I made the first list by a stroke of luck, I think I was 558 and got bumped up. Only paid for mine last night so not sure when it will ship.

In reality I'm not sure why I even bought it, I don't think I have a straight clear line long enough to fully appreciate the light. But I saw the pics and I just couldn't resist....

drummer132132

Enlightened
Imo it out throws a lot. Has 8 batteries for huge runtime and has lots of mass for heatsink. Yes it huge but if you ever needed a search light this is really good haha

jmpaul320

Flashlight Enthusiast
I made the first list by a stroke of luck, I think I was 558 and got bumped up. Only paid for mine last night so not sure when it will ship.

In reality I'm not sure why I even bought it, I don't think I have a straight clear line long enough to fully appreciate the light. But I saw the pics and I just couldn't resist....

i know what you mean... i live in a metro area and dont have somewhere for the BLF GT to "Stretch its legs" lol

that being said, it will be the only "thrower" in my collection atm

brighterthanthesun

Enlightened
What an awesome light, i bet you cant wait.

Id love one but i cant get my head around how to order one. Is this something which vinh will be selling on his website?

All you need to do is get on the BLF GT thread and say "put me on the list for the GT" and they will put you on the list. In a week or two they will send you a PM that you use to order the light.