NITECORE -- Keep Innovating        

Thread: ROFIS MR70 26650 Dual LED Flashlight Will Be Released! Looking For Your Attention ~~

Buttrock ROFIS MR70 26650 Dual LED Flashlight Will Be Released! Looking For Your Attention ~~

Hello ,Everyone
    We will release one 26650 LED flashlight--MR70 in this month.
    Here is a brief description on the picture ,if you want to know anything about it ,Please POST here ,I will answer for you .

For MR70,Please visit website :
    http://www.rofislight.com/products/rofis-mr70/

In addition ,our Corner flashlight R1 is selling well ,you can learn more about R1 on our website
    http://www.rofislight.com/products/rofis-r1/
    or YouTube Video
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KX9XCTnkXPw&t=348s

If you want to have R1,you can get it on Amazon ,eBay ,Aliexpress and so on .

Now ,let us talk about MR70 flashlight
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by rofisbenny; 01-10-2018 at 06:48 PM.

Default Re: ROFIS MR70 26650 Dual LED Flashlight Will Be Released! Looking For Your Attentio

Picture Click here👇

Attachment 6630

wowo
    Last edited by rofisbenny; 12-06-2017 at 11:51 PM.

Default Re: ROFIS MR70 26650 Dual LED Flashlight Will Be Released! Looking For Your Attentio

Dual Light:
    MR70 Flashlight uses one XHP70.2 CW LED and one XP-G2 NW LED,XHP70.2 LED used for main light,XP-G2 used for side light。

Dual Light:
    MR70 Flashlight uses one XHP70.2 CW LED and one XP-G2 NW LED,XHP70.2 LED used for main light,XP-G2 used for side ligh。

Thumbs up Re: ROFIS MR70 26650 Dual LED Flashlight Will Be Released! Looking For Your Attentio

The Main light max output is 3500 lumens,extremely bright in the dark。

MR70 flashlight can charge directly, the charging current can reach up to 2A, it does not take 4 hours to fill the battery(26650 5500mAh).

MR70 flashlight can be used as a mobile power supply, use the USB adapter provide power to other devices, the maximum output to 2.2A; with a discharge capacity reminder.

MR70 flashlight with large power Li-ion battery 5500 mah capacity, 20A continuous discharge capacity, more than 800 times recycling, the battery provides powerful energy for flashlight each function, capacity increased by 20% than the same kind battery products, cyclic number increased by 60%, life more durable, more durable.

Flashaholic*

picture?
    life's big questions/answers here:
    http://www.answersingenesis.org/home/area/qa.asp
    "So then, each of us will give an account of himself to God." Romans 14:12

please see ,
    Attachment 6766

the picture is not so clear,you can check it on Instagram .

https://www.instagram.com/rofislight/

Smile Re: ROFIS MR70 26650 Dual LED Flashlight Will Be Released! Looking For Your Attentio

Quote Originally Posted by rofisbenny View Post
    Hello ,Everyone
    We will release one 26650 LED flashlight--MR70 in this month.
    Here is a brief description on the picture ,if you want to know anything about it ,Please POST here ,I will answer for you....

....In addition ,our Corner flashlight R1 is selling well ,you can learn more about R1 on our website
    Will the MR70 or R1 be produced with NW emitter? I would buy both if they were.

Hello, The R series (contain R1,R2,R3) will produce 5000K temperature ,MR70 is not NW emitter .If CREE do XHP70 NW LED ,we will do .

Quote Originally Posted by RoadStar View Post
    Will the MR70 or R1 be produced with NW emitter? I would buy both if they were.
    Hello, The R series (contain R1,R2,R3) will produce 5000K temperature ,MR70 is not NW emitter .If CREE do XHP70 NW LED ,we will do .

Thanks for the reply but I don't understand.

Are you saying the R1 is currently equipped with 5000K?

Or that 5000K will be available for R series (R1, R2, R3) as an option in the future?

Or that 5000K will be available for R series (R1, R2, R3) as an option in the future?
    I own the R1 and it has a NW emitter. I believe rofisbenny is saying that the R1 has a 5000K color temp which is considered NW.

As for the MR70, it uses a CREE XHP70 for the main LED which I'm understanding as being only available in Cool White. The MR70 has an additional side emitter that has a NW output for close range illumination.

Quote Originally Posted by KuroNekko View Post
    I own the R1 and it has a NW emitter. I believe rofisbenny is saying that the R1 has a 5000K color temp which is considered NW.

As for the MR70, it uses a CREE XHP70 for the main LED which I'm understanding as being only available in Cool White. The MR70 has an additional side emitter that has a NW output for close range illumination.
    Thanks, yes I think that's what he meant now, thanks for confirming NW. It would be helpful if they would list it in the specifications on their website.

I see now some of the reviews showing it's NW, and a photo in one review showing a pretty nasty tint shift, which I suspect it may be augmented by the AR coating. Does yours have the cold blue spill?
    Last edited by RoadStar; 01-10-2018 at 12:12 AM.

Thanks, yes I think that's what he meant now, thanks for confirming NW. It would be helpful if they would list it in the specifications on their website.

I see now some of the reviews showing it's NW, and a photo in one review showing a pretty nasty tint shift, which I suspect it may be augmented by the AR coating. Does yours have the cold blue spill?
    Yes on the cold blue spill. It's rather interesting because the hot spot is certainly NW but it does have a CW-like peripheral spill. Despite the tint shift, the spill is rather consistent in pattern and it doesn't have artifacts or rings. I personally don't find the tint shift bothersome at all and the R1 throws a decent beam for its size without compromising its flood. It's a very well balanced multitask compact flashlight. I wrote a review on the R1 in which I focused on field carry so maybe these outdoor photos will help.
    http://www.candlepowerforums.com/vb/...f-the-Rofis-R1

Now the color temperature of R1 is 6500K, and we will launch 5000K color temperature R series products around March 2018, including R2-14500 and R3-18650. At that time, customers can choose R1 R2 R3 flashlight with two color temperature values(6500 and 5000).

Explain that, on the white and warm white is rather vague. Accurate color temperature value will be more accurate. I usually say that the 5000K color temperature is warm white meaning.

In the meantime, this relationship with people, in Africans view, 6500K color temperature value will feel warm white.However, in the eyes of Chinese people like me, 6500K color temperature light has been given a cool white temperature。

Yes on the cold blue spill. It's rather interesting because the hot spot is certainly NW but it does have a CW-like peripheral spill. Despite the tint shift, the spill is rather consistent in pattern and it doesn't have artifacts or rings. I personally don't find the tint shift bothersome at all and the R1 throws a decent beam for its size without compromising its flood. It's a very well balanced multitask compact flashlight. I wrote a review on the R1 in which I focused on field carry so maybe these outdoor photos will help.
    http://www.candlepowerforums.com/vb/...f-the-Rofis-R1
    Thanks for the reply and more info, so rofisbenny did mean 5000K was upcoming, and the current version is actually CW 6500K.

Now the color temperature of R1 is 6500K, and we will launch 5000K color temperature R series products around March 2018, including R2-14500 and R3-18650. At that time, customers can choose R1 R2 R3 flashlight with two color temperature values(6500 and 5000).

Explain that, on the white and warm white is rather vague. Accurate color temperature value will be more accurate. I usually say that the 5000K color temperature is warm white meaning.

In the meantime, this relationship with people, in Africans view, 6500K color temperature value will feel warm white.However, in the eyes of Chinese people like me, 6500K color temperature light has been given a cool white temperature。
    Thanks for the reply and clarification with details. This is great news! I will await the NW versions. Also if it hasn't already been considered I recommend an emitter change to XPL instead of XM-L2.

Thanks for the reply and more info, so rofisbenny did mean 5000K was upcoming, and the current version is actually CW 6500K.
    I really wouldn't consider the current Rofis R1 as having a Cool White emitter of 6500K. It's certainly not CW and I can tell you that given I own about a dozen flashlights ranging from more Warm White, Neutral White, to Cool White. However, Kelvin temps and terms are rather useless given there is no set standard and people see them differently. Hence, I thought to take a comparison photo to demonstrate. I apologize that the photo isn't the best as I don't really have a good place to take white wall photos. However, it should demonstrate the tint differences to reveal that the R1 is more of a neutral white. It's certainly not as cool in real life as the Nitecore and Fenix in the photo below. It's most similar to the Foursevens, but slightly warmer. The warmest of the five pictured is the Zanflare F1.

From left to right and how I see their tints.
    Rofis R1 (NW) --- Foursevens MLR2 (NW) --- Zanflare F1 (WW) --- Nitecore EA11 (CW) --- Fenix E11 (CW)

Last edited by KuroNekko; 01-10-2018 at 03:25 PM.

I really wouldn't consider the current Rofis R1 as having a Cool White emitter of 6500K. It's certainly not CW and I can tell you that given I own about a dozen flashlights ranging from more Warm White, Neutral White, to Cool White. However, Kelvin temps and terms are rather useless given there is no set standard and people see them differently. Hence, I thought to take a comparison photo to demonstrate. I apologize that the photo isn't the best as I don't really have a good place to take white wall photos. However, it should demonstrate the tint differences to reveal that the R1 is more of a neutral white. It's certainly not as cool in real life as the Nitecore and Fenix in the photo below. It's most similar to the Foursevens, but slightly warmer. The warmest of the five pictured is the Zanflare F1.

Thank you!
    From left to right and how I see their tints.
    Rofis R1 (NW) --- Foursevens MLR2 (NW) --- Zanflare F1 (WW) --- Nitecore EA11 (CW) --- Fenix E11 (CW)

Thanks KuroNekko for posting the photo, I see what you mean, in your photo it does appears warmer than the Fenix and Nitecore CW's, however to me it appears a bit more greenish than the others.

After seeing your comparison photo I probably could live with the tint of the current version, however I'm happy to wait to see their upcoming 5000K NW version. Hopefully it won't have the drastic tint shift as seen in this photo taken from one of the reviews here:

L to R: Fenix E15 (XP-G2 R5), Olight S1R (XM-L2), Nitecore EC23 (XHP35 HD E2), Rofis R1, Convoy S2+ (XM-L2 T6 4C), Convoy S2+ (XM-L2 T6 4C), BLF348 (219B SW50)

(Post edited on 1/13/2017 to correct the caption of the comparison photo above, the caption I originally posted was for a different photo with different flashlight models, sorry for any confusion)
    Last edited by RoadStar; 01-13-2018 at 04:07 PM.

Also in your photo the Zanflare F1 is the only one that looks neutral to me, however you listed it as WW (warm white) or is that a mistake? I wasn't aware the F1 was produced with WW, thought it was only available in either CW (6000-65000K) or NW (4500-5000K)

Also in your photo the Zanflare F1 is the only one that looks neutral to me, however you listed it as WW (warm white) or is that a mistake? I wasn't aware the F1 was produced with WW, thought it was only available in either CW (6000-65000K) or NW (4500-5000K)
    See, that's the thing; it's all relative in my mind. While my photo isn't the best at showing the tint variations, the differences are very noticeable in real life. The Nitecore and Fenix are certainly significantly cooler than the others. The Zanflare is very warm in comparison and reminds me of an intense incandescent bulb. The Rofis and the Foursevens are somewhere in between the cool tint of the Nitecore/Fenix and the warm tint of the Zanflare. It's from these comparisons that I refer to them as CW, NW, and WW for my own sake instead of what others label the tints individually. I have the Zanflare F1 with the "NW 4500-5000K" tint but it's way warmer than any other flashlight I own. Hence, it may be considered NW in general, but to my eyes and compared to my other flashlights, it's the warmest thing I have in my spectrum of tints. It's in this regard that I don't like to call it a NW because that makes the difference between the Rofis/Foursevens tint less discernible in description than the significantly cooler Nitecore/Fenix tint, especially as they appear in real life. I'll admit it's arbitrary and personal but I'm finding that many flashlight companies don't explicitly list the Kelvin color temp of their products or they vary in real life despite similar ratings.

I must also admit that Kelvin color temperatures for flashlights are a bit confusing for me given my perception of them comes from HIDs for headlights. I'm realizing now that 5000K in HID headlights (what I have in my vehicle) is quite different from what is considered 5000K with LED emitters in flashlights. I find that Kelvin color temps for HIDs are way cooler than LED emitters for flashlights despite the same color temp rating. I'm realizing I need to re-calibrate my mental image of Kelvin color ratings for tints as they apply to LEDs.

If you really prefer the tint of the Zanflare in my photo, then yes, wait for the 5000K version of the R1. I personally greatly prefer cooler tints like with the Nitecore EA11 so I'm happy I have the cooler tint for the R1.

Edit: Caption has been corrected above so contents of this post are obsolete and have been removed!
    Last edited by Bdm82; 01-14-2018 at 10:07 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Bdm82 View Post
    This doesn't change your discussion, but as a point of clarification, you grabbed the wrong caption with the photo. I had two shots similar shots in my R1 review - one that was a mix of lights and one that was cool only. You grabbed the cool caption with the mixed photo.
    OOPS! Thanks Bdm82, I edited my post.