EAGTAC        

Thread: Green LED EagleTac D25LC2 changed to cool white?!

Thinking Green LED EagleTac D25LC2 changed to cool white?!

Just about 3 years ago I spoke with Mike S at PTS and found a really nice GREEN LED 18650 light, the EagleTac D25CL2 on sale for $66 down from $74. I use the light on a shelf about 12 hours a day on lowest setting. it emits beautiful green light. I really like it. When I was changing cells today the light's color suddenly became cool white instead of green. It was a good light while green but the last thing I need is a "wimpy" (by today's brightness standards) $66 cool white LED light. I will call Mike and see what he says. UPDATE I just called the number and it's no longer in service?! I wonder what happened.
    Last edited by tsask; 12-07-2017 at 05:28 PM.

Default Re: Green LED EagleTac D25LC2 changed to cool white?!

Sounds like you used up all the green!

I don't have an answer but I was curious about your usage... How were you using the light that necessitated you leaving it on for 12 hours a day? Thanks...
    Maratac AAA Rev 5, AAA Cu Rev 4 ][ Lumintop Tool Ti, Worm SS, IYP365 ][ L3 Illumination L11C ][ Fenix E05, LD12 ][ Olight S2, i3E EOS

Flashaholic*

It sounds like you have an Eagletac D25LC2 color. If you start in low and rotate the head to high and back three times it should change from white to red, green, blue and then back to white. When it gets to green turn it to high, it should stay green. The light likes all of its contact surfaces clean otherwise it acts up.

WOW Thanks everybody here and at Eagle TAC! I really appreciate the help with this. Ive had the light so long I forgot it was multi colored

its back on green and I love it!

thanks again!!!!!

Thumbs up Re: Green LED EagleTac D25LC2 changed to cool white?!

Quote Originally Posted by wolfgaze View Post
    Sounds like you used up all the green!

I don't have an answer but I was curious about your usage... How were you using the light that necessitated you leaving it on for 12 hours a day? Thanks...

its a "working shelf queen" lighting up some artwork on bookshelf.