• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

(New Release) Klarus Mi6 – 120Lumens Super Bright Mini Keychain Light

klight

Enlightened
1 x AAA Battery 120Lumens
Super Bright Mini Keychain Light

*****Klarus Mi6*****

πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰
!!!New Flashlight Release!!!πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰

Hello, Everyone,

120Lumens Bright AAA Keychain Flashlight – Klarus Mi6, another mini keychain light of Klarus, is released today!

πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰
πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰

Main Features of Klarus Mi6:

β‘ 120Lumens with 1xAAA battery included;
β‘‘Finger Size, 60mm/2.36" for length, 13.6mm/0.54" for diameter;
β‘’Extremely Lightweight, 8g/0.28oz ONLY;
β‘£Twist Switch & Tail Key-ring hole design.

More info of Klarus Mi6: http://bit.ly/2AFavCU

Last edited:

khaleeq

Newly Enlightened
Looks like a good light. Low mode seems a bit too high though. Floody lens is a good choice. Also, mode changing is with progressive head movement and not back and forth, which is kind of a novelty in a AAA category.

mightysparrow

Enlightened
Nice mode changing method - easier than the more common "changing directions" method to increase output. I like the selection of output levels. Run times at each level are not terribly impressive, but the weight and waterproof rating, along with the nice beam and easy mode changing, will make this light a major competitor in its class and a good value.

tedthebrit

Newly Enlightened
According to the manual (download pdf from link in post #1 above) it's the same old turn-off-and-rapidly-turn-back-on to change modes. It also wakes up in high every time. Can OP confirm this? If true, it's a shame- I much prefer Sunwayman's tighten-slightly-for-low, tighten-more-for-high. Intuitive, easy, and not so dazzling at night.

terryoregon

Newly Enlightened
If only the mistake on their website (below) were true. Good competition for the Olight I3e - except that it's not available in multiple colors.

9a4yx2satwdf6s46g.jpg

khaleeq

Newly Enlightened
Oops. If this light really comes on in high first, it is a non-starter. Indeed a dealbreaker for me. It still sounds good value though.