• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired [CLOSED] Four sevens mini mk II autumn pvd , pk paladin blue

Rstype

Flashlight Enthusiast
Looking for the three versions I'm missing from the 4sevens lineup of mini mk II . Currently have a aluminum and titanium one on the way but I missed out on the rainbow, brass looking one and I believe copper. Please correct me if I'm wrong. But still would like to complete the collection. If you have one you would like to sell let me know it would be greatly appreciated!

Last edited:

Beamhead

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: WTB Four sevens mini mk II rainbow, brass ,copper

If you don't mind paying retail for brand new sealed boxes all of what you seek are available. PM me for the link to the site, not sure if posting it here is okay. They are great to deal with and ship fast, I got my Autumn PVD Copper there.

Rstype

Flashlight Enthusiast

If you don't mind paying retail for brand new sealed boxes all of what you seek are available. PM me for the link to the site, not sure if posting it here is okay. They are great to deal with and ship fast, I got my Autumn PVD Copper there.

pm sent sir thank you !

Rstype

Flashlight Enthusiast

The stainless steel Minis are really nice. kingofsoles24 has new ones listed on ebay.
~ Chance

thanks chance !
I actually ordered a mini mk II in stainless a few hours ago. i can't wait to receive it. I see a copper one that's really inviting...these are extremely nice little powerful lights. I did check out a site that I was referred too but thought to give here another chance .

Here's something to hold ya over while you wait.

~ CG

YxiSPIT.jpg

Eric242

Flashlight Enthusiast

I have a rainbow pvd Ti that I would sell. Comes in the gift box with both clips and manual. No battery, rechargeable or charger though. It is a mint shelf queen that has been tested once, was never carried and displayed in a dust proof showcase. Let me know if you are still looking for this one and we can talk via pm. Won´t be the cheapest though in all honesty (had to pay in´tl. shipping to germany, 19% VAT).

Eric

Rstype

Flashlight Enthusiast

I have a rainbow pvd Ti that I would sell. Comes in the gift box with both clips and manual. No battery, rechargeable or charger though. It is a mint shelf queen that has been tested once, was never carried and displayed in a dust proof showcase. Let me know if you are still looking for this one and we can talk via pm. Won´t be the cheapest though in all honesty (had to pay in´tl. shipping to germany, 19% VAT).

Eric

Thank you eric ! Im honored to accept it !
one more will be joining its mini mk family.

Only the copper and pvd autumn left...

Eric242

Flashlight Enthusiast

Hmmm, I think I can help you with the copper too (my autumn pvd now lives with a work body though ;) ). PM sent.

Eric