Favorite vendor?

Status
Not open for further replies.

steamlight

Newly Enlightened
New to the forum, and wondering where you guys buy your lumen-based lust objects these days. I like to direct my money to folks who treat their customers fairly (especially those of us who order frequently) and earn my business. You guys have any favorites?

Last edited by a moderator:

scout24

Flashaholic
Re: Better vendor than Battery Junction?

Steamlight- First off, welcome. I saved a copy of your original post, and posted an edited version. Your first copy was close to a jeer, (Please see the Cheers and Jeers section for policies there...) so I thought to steer you to read policies while allowing you to get answers to what seemed to be your main question. I'm sure you'll get plenty of suggestions.

Edit- Gave you the benefit of the doubt, but that was your one and only post, and you haven't logged on since. Thread closed.

Last edited:

Treeguy

Enlightened

Amazon.

I like having my flashlights delivered to my door in two-days.

blueridgeman

Newly Enlightened

Malkoff - I have two well made drop-ins, one for my old surefire G2 and another for my legacy Maglight 3D. Both were shipped very quickly.

I had questions about the Wildcat I wanted as a backup 18650 X 2 inside backup light that is also ok with 123A cells and Cathy and Gene were great explaining the options there also.

My Christmas present to myself is a HoundDog XM-L for the backyard to light things up when I let my retriever out. I know it will be the same high quality as the others. The HD has already shipped so will probably be here this week.

bykfixer

Flashaholic

Flashaholics get my business in general.

I get parts for Maglites at either Z battery or eCops depending if vintage or something current. Zbattery has current stuff while eCops has long since out of production parts. BrightGuy or eCops are my favorite for Streamlight stuff with eCops again who has the vintage stuff. Flashlight warehouse is also a good source Streamlight parts both old and new.

For LED stuff I usually deal with the maker, be-it SolarForce, LumensFactory, Elzetta or SureFire etc. HomeDepot is my favorite box store, but WalMart usually has a better selection.

Only time I buy from Amazon anybody anymore is when nobody else has it. I've gotten too many fakes from them to trust them or their sellers. I go through my fav's mentioned above at eBay because it's more lucrative for them than Amazon as well.

My top vendor is a place called Milepost 28, but that's because I'm in good with the owner.

Malkoff is top shelf products with top shelf service. So is Elzetta. I reccomend both if you have the budget. Foursevens has a great store. Quick turnaround and fair prices. FourLeaf Flashlights and NiteMods are good folks too.

I'm sure I'm forgetting somebody here. But like Scout said, the Cheers & Jeers section is a great place to find the good vendors.

Last edited:

jazzl

Newly Enlightened
In the land Downunder Australia theres only one liteshop,com best service advice and price:)

Status
Not open for further replies.