RofisLight        
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Full featured 10180 size flashlight Ti and Exotics

Unenlightened

Default Re: Full featured 10180 size flashlight Ti and Exotics (Christmas Special)

I will take 1 titanium bead blasted with heat treated (blue) front and end, & blue trits. Please let me know how much this comes out to $ wise. Thanks!

Default Re: Full featured 10180 size flashlight Ti and Exotics (Christmas Special)

Thank you, I've just PM'd you. If you can't receive or send PM's with your new account, feel free to email me at george7806@yahoo.com.

Quote Originally Posted by Outlier View Post
    I will take 1 titanium bead blasted with heat treated (blue) front and end, & blue trits. Please let me know how much this comes out to $ wise. Thanks!

I call this the $1 package deal. The extended sale for the Omicron is ending this weekend and prices are going back to the original pricing. Very few pieces left of this batch, but to end this sale with a bang, here is a deal, that won't be repeated. By purchasing an Omicron Mokuti edition, you'll get the chance to purchase one of the 3 brass prototypes for a $1 (that's ONE US dollar) This deal is for the weekend only, in combination with buying a Mokuti Omicron. The brass prototype version is identical to the final version, but has not been offered nor won't be offered to sell separately outside this deal. Sales price for Mokuti Omicron is $700 (-10% if you own either the Nucleus or the Omicron) This is cross posted, so it's sold on the first come first take bases. Please message me with any questions.

I want in! I will take the Mokuti/Brass special.
    jeffrey

Wow, that was quick Jeffrey:-) First one goes to you!
    Quote Originally Posted by JLMO View Post
    I want in! I will take the Mokuti/Brass special.
    jeffrey

Well, after just receiving a Blue Tongue, I couldnít pass this up. These lights are stunning!

Quote Originally Posted by George7806 View Post
    Wow, that was quick Jeffrey:-) First one goes to you!

2nd one is sold, last one is up, it's now or never for this deal....

2nd one is sold, last one is up, it's now or never for this deal....
    great deal guys! grab it...

Quote Originally Posted by xdayv View Post
    great deal guys! grab it...

Just a reminder, that this deal and all other discounts will end tonight. There are only few of the Omicrons left, you can see the remaining list on the first page here. Also, I'd like to thank all of those, who purchased this light, as it has put me one step toward the next size in the lineup 10440. There is a possibility, that I will make some battery tubes for the Omicron to fit 10440 battery, just not sure when. Feel free to message me with any questions!

I would like a BB Ti with green trits. Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by The Closer View Post
    I would like a BB Ti with green trits. Thanks
    You got PM.

You got PM.
    PP sent and thanks😎😎

Got it! Your light will ship out on Wed.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Closer View Post
    PP sent and thanks

Default Re: Full featured 10180 size flashlight Ti and Exotics

I know itís a tiny battery, but what sorts of run times can we expect on the low and high settings? This light has really piqued my interest recently. Thanks!
    My website: https://precogvision.wordpress.com (EDC, Gear Reviews, and More!)

Quote Originally Posted by the0dore3524 View Post
    I know itís a tiny battery, but what sorts of run times can we expect on the low and high settings? This light has really piqued my interest recently. Thanks!
    Sorry about the small delay in response Theodore, I haven't made exact measurements, but based on mA's being pulled, the lowest setting should give you a good 3-4 hours continuous use, while high mode would give you around 15 mins. of continuous use. I imagine, this type of light would be used intermittently most of the time, so battery life is quite different when not in continuous use. I normally set the light to the 1st mode group, which is 1%-25%-100%, but there is a few mode groups using ML mode, which is quite a bit lower output, that than 1%.

Whatís the postage to ship to Australia approximately

I'll be in touch, once your light is on the way, thank you for your purchase!:-)

Quote Originally Posted by samxg View Post
    Whatís the postage to ship to Australia approximately

George,

Please put me down for an Omicron with the following specification:

Titanium ($245)
    Bead-Blasted Finish ($25)
    Green Tritium Locators installed ($50)
    Packaging and Insured Shipping to United Kingdom (TBC)

TOTAL: $320 + Shipping

I have sent an email to your PayPal-linked account to request the shipping costs. Your private messages inbox is full.

Thank you in advance,

Mick

Quote Originally Posted by MikeSalt View Post
    George,

Please put me down for an Omicron with the following specification:

Titanium ($245)
    Bead-Blasted Finish ($25)
    Green Tritium Locators installed ($50)
    Packaging and Insured Shipping to United Kingdom (TBC)

TOTAL: $320 + Shipping

I have sent an email to your PayPal-linked account to request the shipping costs. Your private messages inbox is full.

Thank you in advance,

Mick
    Thank you for your interest Mike, I have responded through FB messaging. Please check your message requests. Let me know, if you have any more questions, also thank you for the heads-up on my mailbox being full.

George

. Also, I'd like to thank all of those, who purchased this light, as it has put me one step toward the next size in the lineup 10440. There is a possibility, that I will make some battery tubes for the Omicron to fit 10440 battery, just not sure when. Feel free to message me with any questions!
    Message sent. I'd like to be in for a 10440 size light.

Hi George,

what charger do you recommend for the 10180 lithium battery?

cheers,
    Joel
    Cheers from the McGizmo state.

The state of 10180 chargers, that opens up a can of worms. I'm actually going to use the USB charging in a MecArmy X4S flashlight. It charges at 100 mA, which is a bit on the high side, but since I also carry a portable USB power back, it actually allows me to charge on the move. Ideally you want 50 mA or less, so another option is to buy a DQG Fairy and its charging adapter.

Hey guys, give me a few days to respond all your questions, I'm moving to a new home so things are a bit hectic this week. Btw. Veleno USB charger seems to be a good way to charge it on the go...

Btw. Veleno USB charger seems to be a good way to charge it on the go...
    Available here it seems. I've just ordered one.

Flashaholic

Email sent about an order. Hope your move goes smoothly.

Quote Originally Posted by MikeSalt View Post
    Available here it seems. I've just ordered one.
    I've had these on hand, and offered to sell with the Omicron, but I've just ran out. It seems to be a well designed good standalone USB charger.

Quote Originally Posted by mikeymoto View Post
    Email sent about an order. Hope your move goes smoothly.
    Hey Mike, I've responded to your email earlier today, I'm only taking a few days off for moving, so delay is very short when ordering a light. As far as moving goes, I can't believe the "stuff" that accumulates over 19 years living in the same house...half of it ai haven't seen im 15 years, and I'm not a hoarder...

Flashaholic*

...half of it ai haven't seen im 15 years, and I'm not a hoarder...
    That sounds like what a hoarder would say.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast