Pelican M6 lithium or Led???

Joseph

Enlightened
I was deciding to buy my first light and I picked Pelican m6 series to go with.

I like the throw and brightness of xenon but don't like to pay for extra bulbs.

I like the life time of led but don't like the red tail cap.

Please tell me which one to buy. It's a hard choice... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/help.gif

Also I pre-ordered the electrolumen XM2. Do I need to buy another led light? I don't think m6 led would throw further than XM2. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/icon3.gif

hacky

Newly Enlightened
Hint hint: you can buy a Pelican M6 LED ($45) and a spare M6 Lithium Lamp Assembly ($5) at batterystation. According to an other thread, the lamps are interchangeble. Drawback: jarring RED tailcap /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif.

batterystation

Enlightened
Sometime soon, ALL of the M6 lights will come with a black button clicky. M6 LED lights are in stock again and I have a few of the old style lamps left yet.

hacky

Newly Enlightened
Sorry, wrong word (edited)... It's only I don't like the color. Others say it's too soft BTW.

Joseph

Enlightened
[ QUOTE ]
batterystation said:
Sometime soon...M6 LED lights are in stock again and I have a few of the old style lamps left yet.

[/ QUOTE ]

Does this mean the new bulb assembly(which is not focusable) would not fit into M6 led?

evanlocc

Enlightened
[ QUOTE ]
hacky said:
Hint hint: you can buy a Pelican M6 LED ($45) and a spare M6 Lithium Lamp Assembly ($5) at batterystation. According to an other thread, the lamps are interchangeble. Drawback: jarring RED tailcap /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif.

[/ QUOTE ]

YES, hacky r RIGHT!
someone elsewhere have done a test and work fine. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thumbsup.gif
seem to be in the newer version of both M6.

Joseph

Enlightened
[ QUOTE ]
evanlocc said:
someone elsewhere have done a test and work fine. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thumbsup.gif
seem to be in the newer version of both M6.

[/ QUOTE ]

Just making it clear.. Does this work for the NEW bulb assembly which is not focusable? Someone please answer me! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif

Latest posts