Did Anyone Get Any Nice Lights for Christmas??

Nephron44

Enlightened
Did anyone get any nice lights for Christmas?

I didn't get one as a gift, but I bought myself a Surefire G2z Combatlight with Maxvision and a Thyrm Switchback 2.0.

Let's see what you got!

FlashKat

Flashlight Enthusiast
I bought myself an Acebeam L16 & Acebeam EC35, and yes I prefer Acebeam for some reason as they have never disappointed me for their overall quality and performance.

Nuppet

Newly Enlightened
I bought myself a Zebralight H53Fc and it is very nice: Both high CRI and new a UI which I programmed as H is low, M is high and High is medium. Less risk of accidental blinding myself and others, but what the other Zebralights I have with older UI? Perhaps I "need" new lights? :)

ChrisDanWell

Newly Enlightened
Bought the Acebeam L30 neutral. Absolutely love the light output. Massive flood that throws very far. Rear clicky turbo only - awesome.
How is the Surefire G2Z ? Kinda thinking about that or a ZL SC600w xhp50 flood
Any opinions?

U2v5

Newly Enlightened
Merry Christmas!!!

Santa delivered mine on Friday! 57+ years of being a flashaholic (got my first light when I was 3). The Titanium 70 BOSS is my new favorite. [emoji106]🏻[emoji106]🏻[emoji106]🏻[emoji41]

aginthelaw

Flashlight Enthusiast
I got my lights on Christmas Eve!! Way to go postal!!! They're already mine but I had osram oslon flat black put in all of them and it really makes a difference. Like a tighter xpl hi that throws farther. Got a blue titanium tool with gold clip from massdrop on Saturday and I have a mess to clean up today. 50 presents between the four of us

twistedraven

Flashlight Enthusiast
For Christmas I gifted myself an Acebeam T21vn Black Flat version, and 3 Zebralight H600FC MK4s, which I would choose the best of the 3 from.

The Zebralights haven't come yet, but the T21vn just makes me giggle everytime I use it.

F8gEpaw.png

surefire7

Newly Enlightened
Santa brought the Olight S1R turbo and the hubby got two Klarus ST 12s (he really likes the UI and two is one....

bykfixer

Flashaholic
Santa didn't leave any flashlights at my home this year. But Mr. Postman dropped off some LumensFactory modules for my crosshair logo SureFire E1 and some Tads Customs stuff for my 4 flats SureFire A2 on Christmas Eve.

But I did get an email saying the crosshair logo E2 has shipped.

Now, everybody who came to my house for the Christmas Eve gathering left with a new flashlight.

Nephron44

Enlightened
Bought the Acebeam L30 neutral. Absolutely love the light output. Massive flood that throws very far. Rear clicky turbo only - awesome.
How is the Surefire G2Z ? Kinda thinking about that or a ZL SC600w xhp50 flood
Any opinions?
I haven't received the G2Z yet, but it should come tomorrow (tuesday). I wanted to make sure I got to a model before they upped the lumens; I have no use for 800 lumens, so I opted for 650 lumens and a longer run time.

InvisibleFrodo

Enlightened
For Christmas I gifted myself an Acebeam T21vn Black Flat version, and 3 Zebralight H600FC MK4s, which I would choose the best of the 3 from.

The Zebralights haven't come yet, but the T21vn just makes me giggle everytime I use it.

F8gEpaw.png

So your plan is to order 3 identical Zebrlights, open all 3, use all 3, pick 1, and return the other 2 that you used even if there is nothing wrong with them? And ZebraLight can't sell the lights as new anymore, because they've been opened and used?

terjee

Enlightened
So your plan is to order 3 identical Zebrlights, open all 3, use all 3, pick 1, and return the other 2 that you used even if there is nothing wrong with them? And ZebraLight can't sell the lights as new anymore, because they've been opened and used?

It's not uncommon for people to buy multiple, then sell or gift the ones not chosen for themselves. Several people have mentioned such plans already, though I can't recall whom exactly.

I could even see myself doing that, if I had a light that was truly perfect except for the tint.

I both hope and think that most people get that buying three and returning two just for the tint isn't exactly ideal behavior.

racerford

Newly Enlightened
I received a Maratac AA Titanium Nichia. This my first Nichia 219 light and I could easily see the difference in tint and color rendition. Better yellows and reds. I like it. It will be my EDC going forward. I like it.

I was going to post some specs and maybe a link. However, the page has disappeared from the County Comm website. Usually if some thing is Out of Stock it just says that. I have one in my cart and clicked on it and it gave me a 404 page not found error and a search on titanium does not reveal it. It must have been a one time run and they are gone.

I am not affiliated with County Comm in any way except a customer. The light was bought by my family and neither they, nor I have received any remuneration for my comments.

Merry Christmas.

twistedraven

Flashlight Enthusiast

No, my plan is to order 3 identical Zebrlights, open all 3, use all 3, pick 1, and sell the other 2 that I used even if there is nothing wrong with them.

I am a tint snob, I like to get the Cree lights with least green bias in their beams. Others will be happy to receive brand new Zebralights that cost slightly less.