• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired WTS: 10+ years of Surefire Collecting

GuyinWY

Newly Enlightened
I've been collecting Surefire flashlights for over a decade now, and after some recent life changes the time has come to liquidate.

Terms of sale:

Contact me by email at [email protected] to purchase an item. Emails are pushed to my phone almost instantly and I may not be available to check the forum as often.

Posting or PM'ing via the forum software "I'll take it" will not reserve an item. Email me.

I accept PayPal (purchase of goods) or cash in person. Yes, I am willing to meet in person if you are in the Cheyenne WY or Colorado Front Range area. I am a 1.5 hour drive from Denver if you would like to come up.

Prices include shipping only where noted. Shipping carrier will be chosen at my discretion based upon the amount of items and their value. If you would prefer a specific method, please state that in your email and we will sort it out.

Some lights do not include shipping and I will not ship them without insurance due to the value. If you would like to purchase these lights we will determine shipping and insurance costs based upon your total purchase and location.

I do not have a price listed for the entire collection because I will not be holding it together to sell as one unit. Individual lights are available for sale immediately, therefore the collection as a whole will be shrinking and the price would have to change. You can look at the prices of the individual items available and work out approximately what the group would be valued at at that time. I will discount if someone wants everything, but please email me and we will go over that.

If an item mentioned in the video is not on the price list in this post, it is no longer available.

I would strongly encourage anyone interested in the display case to pick it up in person, however I will ship it at the buyer's expense.

With that said, here is a link to the video I shot of my collection. If you have questions or would like more details on anything feel free to post/ pm here or email but the only way to purchase an item is to contact me by email.

https://youtu.be/FIdeugv1g1E

Price list:

[FONT=&quot]Banner: $100 shipped[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Case: $500[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Stands, small: $25 SOLD[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Stands, large: $35 SOLD[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]A2 Black: $300 shipped SOLD[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]A2 YG: $120 shipped SOLD[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]HA 6P: $320 shipped SOLD[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]E2E: $100 shipped[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]E2L: $100 shipped[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]M6 Guardian: $250 shipped[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Hurricane light: $100 shipped[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]E2E-CJ: $350 insurance required SOLD[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]C2-CJ: $350 insurance required SOLD[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]6P-USA: $150 shipped SOLD[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]E1B 30th Anniversary SET: $300 shipped[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]3P-JEEP: $300 shipped SOLD[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]E1BW: $200 shipped SOLD[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]E2BW: $250 shipped SOLD[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Winelight display: $500 insurance required SOLD[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Lanyards: $10 for all, shipped SOLD[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]MN03: $15 each shipped[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]P60:$15 shipped[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]

[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

Last edited:

GuyinWY

Newly Enlightened
Giving this thread a bump, willing to negotiate on remaining items before taking them to other venues later this weekend. :)

GuyinWY

Newly Enlightened
I have 7 small vertical stands left, along with two large vertical stands. The E series lights, M6, Hurricane, banner, case and spare bulbs are still available.

sidfishez

Newly Enlightened
I emailed a request for two small stands on Monday night. I am still interested, but no return email yet.

nbp

Flashaholic
Probably the ones that do not show SOLD next to the price are available.

GuyinWY

Newly Enlightened
Ladies and gentlemen, I have a piece of equipment that has suffered a very serious breakdown. I must move these remaining items and will be taking them to eBay on Sunday morning.

I would much rather sell them here because it will be faster and eBay will not be taking a cut. If you have any interest in anything that is left please contact me as soon as possible. I am extremely motivated, I need to generate a large amount of money very quickly to fix this tractor.

hjkl

Newly Enlightened
I will take the three lanyards shown for $10 if still available.

GuyinWY

Newly Enlightened
Folks, all remaining items are now listed on eBay with no reserves. They will sell for whatever amount they bring.

You can find them listed by eBay user FrostedFord.

GuyinWY

Newly Enlightened
I have had several people ask me about the case. As of now it is available.