ArmyTek        
Page 29 of 32 FirstFirst ... 192223242526272829303132 LastLast
Results 841 to 870 of 931

Thread: The Lounge 2018

  1. #841

    Default The Lounge 2018

    Think the mini gt will have a bright corona?

    What I really like about my d1s is the big bright corona.

  2. #842

    Default Re: The Lounge 2018

    Russia VS Saudi 1st world cup game right now on Fox! Dont miss it!
    I am happy to realize how happy I am. Thus, a chain reaction of happiness.
    SkyLumen54@gmail.com




  3. #843

    Default Re: The Lounge 2018

    How many amps will the mini gt push. At least 6amps I hope. And why xpl hi over xhp35 hi?

  4. #844

    Default Re: The Lounge 2018

    It pulls less wattage than XHP35 HI, which is easier on a single 18650.

  5. #845

    Default Re: The Lounge 2018

    Quote Originally Posted by vinhnguyen54 View Post
    Russia VS Saudi 1st world cup game right now on Fox! Dont miss it!
    Russia 5 Saudi 0

  6. #846

    Default Re: The Lounge 2018

    Huge Congrats to 🇮🇸 for holding off Agertina 1:1!!!

    Any Icelander here?!?!
    I am happy to realize how happy I am. Thus, a chain reaction of happiness.
    SkyLumen54@gmail.com




  7. #847

    Default Re: The Lounge 2018

    I am happy to realize how happy I am. Thus, a chain reaction of happiness.
    SkyLumen54@gmail.com




  8. #848

  9. #849
    ven's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Manchester UK
    Posts
    19,653

    Default Re: The Lounge 2018

    Very nice

  10. #850

    Default Re: The Lounge 2018

    I just saw in your FDT thread that you made a L30vn90. Do you think you can make a small thrower like the U21 throw 300+kcd with a CFT90?

  11. #851

    Default Re: The Lounge 2018

    Quote Originally Posted by SKV89 View Post
    I just saw in your FDT thread that you made a L30vn90. Do you think you can make a small thrower like the U21 throw 300+kcd with a CFT90?
    300Kcd is too much...May be in a T21vn ;-)
    I am happy to realize how happy I am. Thus, a chain reaction of happiness.
    SkyLumen54@gmail.com




  12. #852

  13. #853
    Flashaholic* MAD777's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Location
    South Florida
    Posts
    3,837

    Default Re: The Lounge 2018

    Unbelievable eye-candy!

  14. #854

    Default Re: The Lounge 2018


    All the UV you need :-)
    I am happy to realize how happy I am. Thus, a chain reaction of happiness.
    SkyLumen54@gmail.com




  15. #855

    Default Re: The Lounge 2018

    Can I tan with this? Any numbers or your best guess on brightness?

  16. #856

    Default Re: The Lounge 2018

    Quote Originally Posted by Renegadethreads View Post
    Can I tan with this? Any numbers or your best guess on brightness?
    Not sure how to measure UV output...White Light is about 10K Lumen
    I am happy to realize how happy I am. Thus, a chain reaction of happiness.
    SkyLumen54@gmail.com




  17. #857

    Default Re: The Lounge 2018

    I am happy to realize how happy I am. Thus, a chain reaction of happiness.
    SkyLumen54@gmail.com




  18. #858

    Default Re: The Lounge 2018

    Thanks for the TN40vn Vinh! I love the 4 4000k GT emitters in it. The tint looks just as good as my 90 CRI 4000k H600FC MK4.

    The output on turbo is monstrous, but I think this thing will really shine at lower outputs, where the 4 emitters lightly driven will have very long runtimes. I think I will do some runtime tests on the lower modes come sunday.

  19. #859
    ven's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Manchester UK
    Posts
    19,653

    Default Re: The Lounge 2018

    Very cool vinh


    Sounds awesome twistedraven

  20. #860

    Default Re: The Lounge 2018

    Quote Originally Posted by twistedraven View Post
    Thanks for the TN40vn Vinh! I love the 4 4000k GT emitters in it. The tint looks just as good as my 90 CRI 4000k H600FC MK4.

    The output on turbo is monstrous, but I think this thing will really shine at lower outputs, where the 4 emitters lightly driven will have very long runtimes. I think I will do some runtime tests on the lower modes come sunday.
    Every night I celing bounce a light I pick from my shelf :-) Love running lower levels. I have not played with a Tn40Svn in a while since the Tn42vn90.
    I am happy to realize how happy I am. Thus, a chain reaction of happiness.
    SkyLumen54@gmail.com




  21. #861

    Default Re: The Lounge 2018

    Quote Originally Posted by ven View Post
    Very cool vinh


    Sounds awesome twistedraven
    How R u buddy!
    I am happy to realize how happy I am. Thus, a chain reaction of happiness.
    SkyLumen54@gmail.com




  22. #862

    Default Re: The Lounge 2018

    How lucky were you to find that plane, Vinh? Me, all I have to do is to walk into a Wendy’s and I see my name
    a single sunbeam is enough to drive away many shadows- St. Francis of Assissi

  23. #863
    Flashaholic*
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    Virginia
    Posts
    547

    Default The Lounge 2018

    Quote Originally Posted by aginthelaw View Post
    How lucky were you to find that plane, Vinh? Me, all I have to do is to walk into a Wendy’s and I see my name
    How dare your parents name you baconator!!!! Travesty
    Last edited by Bigburly912; 06-24-2018 at 01:39 AM.
    TOOLvn,TN36UTvn,TN32UTvn,SK68vn,SK98vn,M2Xvn,P60vn quad <<bit of a theme. several variations of S1Baton, srMini, Factor Equipment ghost 130, Cossatot 1000xl, Mizpah 300 Reylight copper tool

  24. #864

    Default Re: The Lounge 2018

    I love Sky Lumen so much I couldn’t bring myself to use anything other than the exact recommended batteries in my TN42vn Oslon quite yet. In fact, I am keeping the entire parcel inside gift-wrap until I am ready to use! I love Sky Lumen that much! 1.1-1.3M cd lux is beyond words. Thank you vinh!


  25. #865
    ven's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Manchester UK
    Posts
    19,653

    Default Re: The Lounge 2018

    Quote Originally Posted by vinhnguyen54 View Post
    How R u buddy!

    Not bad thank you vinh, enjoying the sun here in the UK(well in between working haha). All OK this side , hope all is good your way

  26. #866
    ven's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Manchester UK
    Posts
    19,653

    Default Re: The Lounge 2018

    Quote Originally Posted by search_and_rescue View Post
    I love Sky Lumen so much I couldn’t bring myself to use anything other than the exact recommended batteries in my TN42vn Oslon quite yet. In fact, I am keeping the entire parcel inside gift-wrap until I am ready to use! I love Sky Lumen that much! 1.1-1.3M cd lux is beyond words. Thank you vinh!


    congrats Edward, another fine addition to your growing v54 family

  27. #867

    Default Re: The Lounge 2018

    Acebeam two X65Vn, X45vn70.2. Eagletac MX25L4CvnT XP-L. Fenix TK75vnQ70. Manker MK34Vn XPL.
    Nitecore TM06Svn 4 x XHP50.2. Noctigon Meteor M43vn XP-L dd. P60vn Quad XP-L HD 2 cell host Cryos Cu head. Thrunite TN36UTvn, TN42vn.

  28. #868

    Default Re: The Lounge 2018

    Which of these ain't like the other one?



    Ha! Trick question. They're all different.

    ~ Chance
    Never point a flashlight at anything you don't intend to illuminate! Never buy a flashlight you have to make payments on.

  29. #869

    Default Re: The Lounge 2018

    Wow...


    Quote Originally Posted by Chauncey Gardiner View Post
    Which of these ain't like the other one?



    Ha! Trick question. They're all different.

    ~ Chance
    I am happy to realize how happy I am. Thus, a chain reaction of happiness.
    SkyLumen54@gmail.com




  30. #870

    Default Re: The Lounge 2018

    It's easy question , the second one is stock

Page 29 of 32 FirstFirst ... 192223242526272829303132 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •