Imalent        
Page 31 of 49 FirstFirst ... 2124252627282930313233343536373841 ... LastLast

Thread: The Lounge 2018

Default Re: The Lounge 2018

Light engine for a Maratac Copper. Reflector modded and then glued in place for that perfect beam :-)
    I am happy to realize how happy I am. Thus, a chain reaction of happiness.
    SkyLumen54@gmail.com

Default The Lounge 2018

My daughter loves playing with flashlights. Her choice today was my old explorer 2c by homart. (Excuse the toes haha)

hunter, fisherman, flashlight enthusiast

cuteeee

Quote Originally Posted by Bigburly912 View Post
    My daughter loves playing with flashlights. Her choice today was my old explorer 2c by homart. (Excuse the toes haha)

SkyLumen54@gmail.com

Oh she loves her E01vn. Itís her ghost hunting flashlight haha

What do you guys think of this Laser Engraver?

https://www.ebay.com/itm/15W-Mini-La...from=R40&rt=nc
    SkyLumen54@gmail.com

Buy a scrap Xbox and use the fans out of them when that one goes down and you will be good

Would not know where to even start vinh with a laser engraver, i hope you will still do your v54 by hand though.....................makes it super special imho.

Oh she loves her E01vn. Itís her ghost hunting flashlight haha
    Love it!

Flashaholic

I have not been through these parts in a long while, but thought this may be a good place to pose a question and share a story. I traveled home for the first time in years over the Fourth, which is a big holiday for my massive family. While at the lakes, my grandma told us that if a young guy named J(about 13) comes by that we make sure he feels welcomed and has a good time. Apparently his dad had taken his own life earlier that year, and he lost another relative just a few weeks ago. J did come by, and he was made to feel very welcome, what is ours was his. My GF had been helping him with some fireworks and was using a flashlight that he was very keen on. Apparently he was having more fun with the flashlight than the fireworks. My GF was going to give it to him on the spot, but was worried it was one of great importance to me so came to find me and make sure that would be ok. I told her to hand it over to him but in that small window he had went home as it was late. My grandma got me the kids address, and I am going to send him a flashlight, a charger, and some batteries, along with instructions and warnings. I dont want to break the bank, as I am not a rich man, but I have enough to live and enough to give. I will share a flashlight with what may be a young flashaholic in the making. Do any of you have any recommendations on lights that you think would be good choice? I might send him one of mine as I have too many, but I am also not opposed to buying him something new and his own. Thanks for any feedback and letting me share the story. Hope everyone had a safe holiday.

I have a really neat klarus light I won in a giveaway with magnetic usb charging a young kid would think is pretty cool. If you donít have anything right now you can give the fella I can mail it to you to give to him. I use it at work a little but itís basically brand new

Olight has a lot of usb magnetic rechargeable options too that may be noob friendly.

Great story!
    "There ain't no bones in a hotdog" F. York.

I can donate a light. Alternatively, if you like a light from my store I can also give you the best deal possible. Eitherway please email me at SkyLumen54@gmail.com

:-)

Quote Originally Posted by LAtraffic View Post
    I have not been through these parts in a long while, but thought this may be a good place to pose a question and share a story. I traveled home for the first time in years over the Fourth, which is a big holiday for my massive family. While at the lakes, my grandma told us that if a young guy named J(about 13) comes by that we make sure he feels welcomed and has a good time. Apparently his dad had taken his own life earlier that year, and he lost another relative just a few weeks ago. J did come by, and he was made to feel very welcome, what is ours was his. My GF had been helping him with some fireworks and was using a flashlight that he was very keen on. Apparently he was having more fun with the flashlight than the fireworks. My GF was going to give it to him on the spot, but was worried it was one of great importance to me so came to find me and make sure that would be ok. I told her to hand it over to him but in that small window he had went home as it was late. My grandma got me the kids address, and I am going to send him a flashlight, a charger, and some batteries, along with instructions and warnings. I dont want to break the bank, as I am not a rich man, but I have enough to live and enough to give. I will share a flashlight with what may be a young flashaholic in the making. Do any of you have any recommendations on lights that you think would be good choice? I might send him one of mine as I have too many, but I am also not opposed to buying him something new and his own. Thanks for any feedback and letting me share the story. Hope everyone had a safe holiday.
    SkyLumen54@gmail.com

Flashaholic

Quote Originally Posted by noboneshotdog View Post
    Olight has a lot of usb magnetic rechargeable options too that may be noob friendly.

Great story!
    I have a really neat klarus light I won in a giveaway with magnetic usb charging a young kid would think is pretty cool. If you donít have anything right now you can give the fella I can mail it to you to give to him. I use it at work a little but itís basically brand new
    Quote Originally Posted by vinhnguyen54 View Post
    I can donate a light. Alternatively, if you like a light from my store I can also give you the best deal possible. Eitherway please email me at SkyLumen54@gmail.com

:-)

Thank you guys for the input and sharing the same generous spirit. Not sure exactly what I will send him yet. Its awesome though to see others making very generous offers to a complete stranger, what a great group of people in here.

;-)
    SkyLumen54@gmail.com

Nice lunch break Vinh!

Quote Originally Posted by MAD777 View Post
    Nice lunch break Vinh!
    Work is great when u r having fun haha
    SkyLumen54@gmail.com

My experience with pressure washing is it's only fun for the first seven minutes. After that it gets pretty monotonous.

~ Chance

Is your safety line attached to the pressure washer?
    Last edited by Chauncey Gardiner; 07-09-2018 at 02:46 PM.
    Never point a flashlight at anything you don't intend to illuminate! Never buy a flashlight you have to make payments on.

Default The Lounge 2018

^ now that, I like.

No way that sold from the time I typed that to the time it took me to get to the website to look at it? Haha
    Last edited by Bigburly912; 07-09-2018 at 04:15 PM.

Flashaholic

I want to thank you all again and a big shout out to BigBurly912 and vinhnguyen54. Class play, very generous offers from both of these guys. I decided to go with the Thrunite catapult 6 for the reasons of Vinhs remarks on the light, its built in USB charging ability, and it comes with battery all locked and loaded. The individual I bought it for has zero idea anything is coming to him in the mail, my grandma got me his address. He should be able to signal his friends on the other side of the lake with 2000 lumens hahaha. Again, thank you guys for letting me share a story with some of the only people that could understand flashlight addiction.

I want to thank you all again and a big shout out to BigBurly912 and vinhnguyen54. Class play, very generous offers from both of these guys. I decided to go with the Thrunite catapult 6 for the reasons of Vinhs remarks on the light, its built in USB charging ability, and it comes with battery all locked and loaded. The individual I bought it for has zero idea anything is coming to him in the mail, my grandma got me his address. He should be able to signal his friends on the other side of the lake with 2000 lumens hahaha. Again, thank you guys for letting me share a story with some of the only people that could understand flashlight addiction.
    Cheers!
    SkyLumen54@gmail.com

I get the feeling his friends are going to be googling "V54" soon enough!

Took a day off of work yesterday to explore the farms, pick fruits and got some fresh eggs. The eggs were so yummy! The york was huge and I think that's what made it taste different.

Got a pair of chicks too!!! I will update their growth progress ;-)

picture url
    Last edited by vinhnguyen54; 07-12-2018 at 12:11 PM.
    SkyLumen54@gmail.com

The food looks amazing! Have fun Vinh!

Flashaholic

Farm fresh eggs are distinctly better IMO. I also always noticed the thickness of the shell on farm fresh eggs. Those pics remind me of growing up, my grandma had an organic and sustainable farm. Those fruits look amazing.

Flashaholic

Quote Originally Posted by eekazum View Post
    I get the feeling his friends are going to be googling "V54" soon enough!
    I am finding my own flashlight addiction firing up again haha. Might be time to get myself something new.

Farm fresh eggs are distinctly better IMO. I also always noticed the thickness of the shell on farm fresh eggs. Those pics remind me of growing up, my grandma had an organic and sustainable farm. Those fruits look amazing.
    Yahhhhh The eggs were tiny but I had such a hard time cracking them right. Ruined almost all of the york.
    SkyLumen54@gmail.com

I am finding my own flashlight addiction firing up again haha. Might be time to get myself something new.
    Tonight is the night for Beam Shots! May be You might find something you like ;-)
    SkyLumen54@gmail.com

Nice.. will be waiting for the beamshots.

Quote Originally Posted by vinhnguyen54 View Post
    Tonight is the night for Beam Shots! May be You might find something you like ;-)
    Yes finally! woohoo!

Page 31 of 49 FirstFirst ... 2124252627282930313233343536373841 ... LastLast