Enlightened
after 11 months of light use
might have 15 hours or so on it

27665182689_d05e160854_c.jpg

25572410308_080fe0347a_c.jpg

ChrisGarrett

Flashlight Enthusiast
Yeah, that's not going to buff out.

Contact the seller and see what's up, as these things happen.

My second DQG Tiny Triple went up in smoke Saturday and it's probably done for good.

Chris

ChrisGarrett

Flashlight Enthusiast
did that youtube video play for you chris ?

Dead linky, like your Opus!

Try again and opt for a replacement.

My BT-3400 is still kicking A and taking names, after two years.

They're a good charger, but they probably have a total of 87 cents in total parts cost, so they'll be some stinkers in the lot.

Chris

hahoo

Enlightened
nobody makes a good charger.
i just had a 140 dollar sky rc mc 3000 fall apart on me a month or so ago.
played hell getting a new one
that company sux bigtime for standing behind their stuff
now this
who in the crap makes a bullet proof charger these days?

BVH

Flashaholic
Another different (and more costly) way of doing it would be to get an FMA or iCharger RC hobby charger and a 4-cell cradle and charge in parallel. These are pretty much bullet proof chargers but yes, you also need a power supply and the cradle and cabling. At least you'll know the charger's not going to bail out on you and in parallel charging, you'll know all cells in the cradle are going to be exactly the same state of charge when done.

ven

Flashaholic
Bummer, it just shows though how things vary, be it from surefire to fenix to what ever brand . My Opus has been left plugged in 24/7 pretty much since i bought it(cant even remember but must be 2yrs or longer........or at least feels that long). It use to get used 24/7 but i stopped that bad practice a while back. So it gets used usually from 2.30pm up till maybe 10pm mon-fri, sat and sun can be from 6 or 7am........

Not one glitch, would say my most used charger ever as in past i usually replace after 12m and the old gets moved on to overflow charging(when more than 4 cells need charging basically)

Hope get sorted, 11m is unacceptable if used a lot, never mind 15hrs or so...............

Gauss163

Flashlight Enthusiast
Might be something simple like an intermittent display connection. Try putting pressure on the bottom of the display and/or the black strip just below the display to see if the display normalizes. If not, you'll need to open the case to inspect the display connection.

Was there ever any damage from liquid spills or condensation?

Last edited: