• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired closed : Surefire e-series megasale and a malkoff md60

plaguem

Enlightened
Hi guys,

It's been a while since my last sale. I've got the following to offer up. Worldwide registered shipping included. PP fees included in price. I'm not sure if I can find the original bulbs for these lights. I will try.

1. E1e, 2 sides. No patent words at all. Z52 tailcap. One of the earlier variants I think. Condition is very good. I'd say about a 95% – withdrawn

2. E1e, black. Z57 tailcap. Old surefire logo. Near perfect condition. I'd say about 98% - USD190. SOLD via PM.

3. E1, crosshair logo. Genesis of the e-series right after surefire introduced it to replace the 3P, circa about 2000. This was before they put serial numbers on their e-series lights, before the surefire words on the tailcap and before they replaced the torx screw on the bezel with a rivet. Condition of the light and lense are very good. Pictures show the worse of it. Condition I'd say about 95% – USD200 SOLD

4. E2e, 2 sides. No patent words. Z52 tailcap. Earlier variants as well. Condition is very very good, I'd say about 95% – withdrawn

5. E2, crosshair logo. Early model when there was still a hyphen in between the words sure-fire on the tailcap. Condition is used and carried. I'd say condition is at about 80%. There is wear on the body and on the lense. Comes with a lumenfactory HO E2A 110 lumens 2xcr123a incandescent bulb – withdrawn

6. Oveready e2e copper. Condition is near perfect and as received from oveready. This is from their final run with the V5 engines. Body is bored for 18650s. Never been dropped. Rare nichia 219 variant with red secondaries. – withdrawn

7. Malkoff MD60 – Long discontinued. This is the newer version with the XML2 LEDs. I'm not sure what the output is. Works with Surefire turboheads KT4, KT1/2 and such. – USD100 SOLD

Last edited:

simba

Newly Enlightened
Re: Surefire e-series megasale and a malkoff md60

I will take the e1 gm crosshair

Light11

Flashlight Enthusiast

I'll take:

7. Malkoff MD60 – Long discontinued. This is the newer version with the XML2 LEDs. I'm not sure what the output is. Works with Surefire turboheads KT4, KT1/2 and such. – USD100

Last edited:

archimedes

Flashaholic

Nice catch, my friend :D

Was just wondering if you and/or Auto had all these early variants yet ....

Light11

Flashlight Enthusiast

Thanks you,Arch
I gave my sole MD60 to a friend going back to his 3rd tour on Afghanistan.
It will be nice having one of these again😀

archimedes

Flashaholic

Good to hear .... I managed to find an MD60N somewhere around here, and these are great modules for sure, in the KT4[emoji106]

sween1911

Flashlight Enthusiast

Great scores! MD60! Talk about old school. Very nice. And that KT4 popped up in Scout24's thread!

BigCountryEDC

Newly Enlightened

3. E1, crosshair logo. Genesis of the e-series right after surefire introduced it to replace the 3P, circa about 2000. This was before they put serial numbers on their e-series lights, before the surefire words on the tailcap and before they replaced the torx screw on the bezel with a rivet. Condition of the light and lense are very good. Pictures show the worse of it. Condition I'd say about 95% – USD200

I'll take second on this if he backs out.

plaguem

Enlightened

3. E1, crosshair logo. Genesis of the e-series right after surefire introduced it to replace the 3P, circa about 2000. This was before they put serial numbers on their e-series lights, before the surefire words on the tailcap and before they replaced the torx screw on the bezel with a rivet. Condition of the light and lense are very good. Pictures show the worse of it. Condition I'd say about 95% – USD200

I'll take second on this if he backs out.

Noted. You've got seconds sir.

autogiro

Enlightened

Nice catch, my friend :D

Was just wondering if you and/or Auto had all these early variants yet ....
I have several early M60/61s but no MD60s :(
If you're talking about the E1s, I do have most of the early variants just not in all of the colors offered.
Auto

archimedes

Flashaholic

I have several early M60/61s but no MD60s :(
If you're talking about the E1s, I do have most of the early variants just not in all of the colors offered.
Auto
Yes, primarily meant the E-series items, but that MD60 is a gem too